News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Damn that's an old school reference nowadays

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cain on February 29, 2020, 01:46:49 PM
QuoteThe oranges are not in themselves dangerous, but not respecting them is straight up stupid.

FUCK YOU MY FATHER DIED FROM NOT RESPECTING ORANGES

My most sincere condolences. Oranges would be a horrible way to go.  :cry: :fnord:
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Suu

WHY IS THIS FUCKING THREAD UP AGAIN? MY ASS IS STILL BURNING 10 YEARS LATER.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Faust

[Detective] We have reports that you were running some kind of heavens gate self harm cult website
[Faust] That's bullshit
[Detective] Here's a link to the orange eating contest
[Faust] Ok fine yes
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on March 02, 2020, 11:29:57 PM
[Detective] We have reports that you were running some kind of heavens gate self harm cult website
[Faust] That's bullshit
[Detective] Here's a link to the orange eating contest
[Faust] Ok fine yes

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

This thing was funny haha twice.

Now it's funny let's watch someone go to the ER.

Mostly it stopped being funny when Freeky tried to make it a thing for iteration #3.
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Yeah. What Faust said was funny, but this whole oranges thing is not funny at all. I'm only even thinking about it because I am overwhelmed with grief that hurts more than the oranges ever did, and I suffered an upper GI blockage last time.

You know, I just got back from the gym and worked hard. I feel good physically right now and proud of myself. I think I found a pain that gives me something to focus on the the oranges never could.

I don't need them, so I won't eat them.
I'll just take it out on the elliptical and heavy bag.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

Okay, I am genuinely confused. Am I just immune to oranges? Cause I ate a shit ton last time plus pith plus not eating other things and there was none of this "OH NO MY ASSHOLE" "BRB HOSPITALS" going on.

altered

I have had FUCKING ORANGE EATING-like symptoms from eating too much curry recently. That said, the butter chicken curry with parathas is well worth the inevitable catastrophic sphincter failures.

My guess: probably related to too much fiber and mild digestive problems coming together to create a stew of horror.
"I am that worst of all type of criminal...I cannot bring myself to do what you tell me, because you told me."

There's over 100 of us in this meat-suit. You'd think it runs like a ship, but it's more like a hundred and ten angry ghosts having an old-school QuakeWorld tournament, three people desperately trying to make sure the gamers don't go hungry or soil themselves, and the Facilities manager weeping in the corner as the garbage piles high.

Suu

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on March 03, 2020, 12:34:06 AM
Okay, I am genuinely confused. Am I just immune to oranges? Cause I ate a shit ton last time plus pith plus not eating other things and there was none of this "OH NO MY ASSHOLE" "BRB HOSPITALS" going on.

Describe a "shit ton", because when we did this the first go around, we went through bags. It was vicious.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Wizard Joseph

You might just be immune to oranges. I am... Not.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

For someone of your mass, "a shit ton" equals "2 of those bitty ones that never taste right."
Molon Lube

Cramulus

Not everybody gets horrible gut-stuff from having a gallon of citric acid sloshing around in their guts. And then, some of us didn't think it would do that because we were in a ~28 year old body (?) and nothing could hurt us. But as I discovered, 24 is the immortal age and 28 is the age where you will shit your pants at work.

Netatungrot went to the hospital because, unbeknownst to him at the time, he was also having his first ulcer--the citric acid made it much much worse.

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl