News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Zyzyx on June 24, 2010, 03:41:06 AM
About to pass out so I'm going to eat one then go to town on the rest in the morning.

UM

It doesn't count if you eat them over the span of DAYS. Not even two days. It has to be done in ONE DAY. Otherwise, I could eat another six this evening and then insist that the total to beat is eighteen.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Nigel's right.

Plus you still have 3 beers left.

You must finish ALL of it.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Zyzyx

Yeah, you remain undefeated then, Nigel. Nine is my final count before my intestinal system forms a goth band solely for the express purpose of bitching about me.

Nigel, Remains Undefeated.

Nephew Twiddleton

This is why I have not participated in said contest.

Though, I think you beat Cram.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Zyzyx

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:" Timothy 4:7

A Biblical reference to my orange-eating ventures, since I have finished a course of nine full-size Valencia oranges and washed it down with delicious weissbier.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Shit, if I'd been doing Valencias I could have had 16!

Zyzyx

Forgive my impudence, Nigel-sama. I must retire and contemplate the way of the fruit, then awaken to an interesting day at work. >_>

Night!

Nephew Twiddleton

It was a valiant attempt Zyzyx.

I recommend retrying on the weekend, and spacing them out, maybe 2 per hour. Eat a ton of cheese to balance out the fiber.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It was valiant, indeed! The beer was a good idea, really.

LMNO

Quote from: Zyzyx on June 24, 2010, 03:45:45 AM
Nine is my final count before my intestinal system forms a goth band solely for the express purpose of bitching about me.

:potd:

Zyzyx

Update, 11:09: The orange binge has proven a point - I need to lose weight, and lots of dietary fiber helps! I had four oranges, and at dinner two hours later I only ate a tiny bowl and was completely stuffed for the rest of the evening. No snacks, no further drinks, it was awesome. I needs moar fruit in my life.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That was actually a surprise fact about oranges that I was unprepared for; the amount of fiber in an orange fills you the fuck up, and you don't feel like eating ANYTHING else. Especially not any more oranges.

President Television

I failed miserably at my first attempt, but soon I'll get a job and acquire me some oranges(I ate the only one left in the fridge), and when that happens I'm challenging all my friends.

Thanks, PD!
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: CAPTAIN SLACK on June 25, 2010, 12:50:16 AM
I failed miserably at my first attempt, but soon I'll get a job and acquire me some oranges(I ate the only one left in the fridge), and when that happens I'm challenging all my friends.

Thanks, PD!

:lulz: