News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Quote from: Requia ☣ on April 08, 2011, 03:43:44 PM
I go to buy mah oranges in a moment, how many am I gonna need to win this (was thinking two bag, about 16 valencias).

I don't think 16 valencias is gonna do it, if 1.5 valencias = 1 navel.  Nigel did, what, a dozen last time?

That's 18 valencias, if she just holds steady and doesn't go for more.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Reginald Ret

I'm at FOUR already bitches!
YOU SIMPERING CHIMPS HAD BETTER UNDERSTAND HOW SERIOUS I AM ABOUT THIS!
THIS:
IS HOW MY FIST LOOKS AFTER MY COWORKER ASKED FOR ONE OF MY ORANGES!
(holy crap my webcam sucks with this light)

THATS RIGHT! ITS BLEEDING! BLEEDING ACIDIFIED HIGH VITAMIN C BLOOD!

AND I'M JUST GETTING STARTED.
YOU CIRCUMSIZED LITTLE GIRLS BETTER GIVE UP ALREADY, YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS ENOUGH TO BE ON THIS BATTLEFIELD!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cainad (dec.)

Ho ho ho! So Regret can actually keep up with my turgid victorycock?

Enjoy it while you can, Koala-Felcher! Up to 5 just now!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm on my way for a leisurely stroll to the store right now, to collect my oranges.

It's all about pacing.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

*sits back and watches this time*

:popcorn:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

navkat

Quote from: Nigel on April 08, 2011, 03:58:03 PM
I'm on my way for a leisurely stroll to the store right now, to collect my oranges.

It's all about pacing.

Yeah, man. Pacing and starches.

Cainad (dec.)

I have to pack 'em in now because I'm going to a lab where I'll be handling toxic stuff for 3 hours today.

Fractalbeard

7 ORANGES YUO SPAG MCMUFFINS.

Gonna need to reload my orange-sack full of juicy goodness.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.

navkat

Quote from: Cainad on April 08, 2011, 04:24:17 PM
I have to pack 'em in now because I'm going to a lab where I'll be handling toxic stuff for 3 hours today.

FAMOUS LAST WORDS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That's 11 pounds of big, solid Navels: 16 oranges in total. I just ate my first one at a calm, leisurely pace.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Nigel on April 08, 2011, 03:45:56 PM
IT'S

GO

TIME!

AFTER COFFEE
without morning coffee i get really bad your addicted migraines
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Dysfunctional Cunt

I can't play this time around, oranges that size are 2 for a dollar here.  :cry:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on April 08, 2011, 04:41:21 PM
I can't play this time around, oranges that size are 2 for a dollar here.  :cry:

That's about what they are here, too; I just spent eight bucks on sixteen oranges.

But hell, I could have spent eight bucks on a cup of tea and a bagel, so what the hell?

Sir Squid Diddimus

IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK TODAY I'D SHOW YOU PANTY SNIFFERS WHAT'S UP!

I ATE A WHOLE BAG OF JELLY BEANS LAST NIGHT BEFORE NOTICING THE WARNING ON THE BAG THAT READ "excessive consumption may cause a laxative effect" SO MY GUTS ARE EMPTY!!