News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

OH, NOW NIGEL BE STEPPIN.  NIGEL, YOU KNOW I THINK YOU'RE AWESOME, BUT HOLY FUCK IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO CRINGE AWAY FROM THIS CHALLENGE BECAUSE YOU'RE TRASH TALKIN MY VALENCIAS, YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO THINK AGAIN.  MOTHERFUCKER, I WILL END YOUR EXISTENCE BY TAKING THE CROWN THIS YEAR.  OH FUCK, WHAT'S THAT I HEAR? I HEAR THE SOUND OF ALL OF YOU FUCKERS WEEPING AT MY GREATNESS.

Jasper

I'M NOTHING BUT FIBER.

FIBER AND STRIFE.  

Freeky

Jasper

OH GOD WHAT.  THE ORANGES HAVE GIVEN ME THE POWER TO SMELL MY OWN FARTS.  AND THEY SMELL EXACTLY LIKE SHIT SMELLS.  THIS IS HORRIBLE!

Freeky

Cainad (dec.)

EAT ONE MILLION DICKS, ALL OF YOU

BECAUSE YOU WHORESNUFFLERS WILL HAVE WAY MORE LUCK WITH DICKS THAN YOU WILL WITH EATING ENOUGH ORANGES TO BEAT MY CHAMPION SUPER-ASS

I HAVE 7 ORANGES INSIDE OF MY BODY, HAVEN'T POOPED YET, AND JUST BOUGHT 11 MORE

EIGHTEEN BOB-DAMNED HORSEFELLATING NAVEL ORANGES BIGGER EVEN THAN MY ALPHA MALE TURBO-BALLS

also, I too am farting like a KING

Jasper

CAINAD YOU ABSOLUTE HIPPO-DICKER.  ONE MORE THAN I BOUGHT?  FUCK YOUR SOCKS.

Freeky

THIS THREAD IS STARTING TO GIVE ME CONSTIPATION.

FROM BOREDOM.

DELIVER MAKE WAY FOR THE REAL CHAMPS.

navkat

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on April 08, 2011, 08:57:15 PM
I NEED MORE BOMBAST FROM YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.

"Oh, I just ate another"  ISN'T GONNA FUCKING CUT IT.

THE SCREEN ON YOUR PANSY-ASS MACBOOK PRO DOESN'T HAVE ROOM FOR MY BRAND OF BOMBAST, YOU PH-BALANCED, NUTRITION PYRAMID-EATING YUPPIE.

THIS IS NOT A SPECTATOR SPORT FOR THE FEINT OF HEART. NO FEWER THAN THE CARCASSES OF SEVEN SPHERICAL, FLAME-HUED FRUITS NOW LIE IN MY BOWL.

I HOPE YOU BROUGHT YOUR PONCHO FROM THE GHALLAGER SHOW, PUSSY.

Da6s

UNTIL I SEE A GOD DAMNED PICTURE OF 18 MOTHER FUCKING NAVEL ORANGES I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS HORSESHIT YOURE SELLING
We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

I ONLY HAVE SIXTEEN ORANGES, ARE YOU TELLING ME I HAVE TO GO BUY THREE MORE???
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Nigel on April 08, 2011, 09:40:07 PM
YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

FIVE*

*though I don't think Ill make 20.
I've finished 10 and Im dead inside.
:oops:
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Quote from: Nigel on April 08, 2011, 09:46:40 PM
I'm on #7

This one's DELICIOUS!

I love it when they're extra delicious!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on April 08, 2011, 09:43:10 PM
Quote from: Nigel on April 08, 2011, 09:40:07 PM
YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

FIVE*

*though I don't think Ill make 20.
I've finished 10 and Im dead inside.
:oops:

Yeah, that was what I noticed last year. Up to eight and they were still pretty good. By ten I had lost my will to live.