News:

PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just have to announce that Stella has eaten EIGHT FUCKING TEEN California Navel oranges so far.

SHE IS A MONSTER.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Requia ☣

I finally finished Valencia 20.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Jasper

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sigmatic on April 09, 2011, 02:01:27 AM
Eight...teen...

:cry:

Yeah. I am wondering if I should throw in the towel now. I'm concerned that I will eat the six remaining oranges, only to log onto Facebook and find her breezily announcing that she ate four more just for kicks.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

I remember having just eaten my first orange today.  Ah, such innocent times.  Such vigor and youthful enthusiasm...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OK: Stella's in Texas. That gives me what, a two-hour edge? I am going to the store for more oranges.

Thurnez Isa

Ok Im out
I just ate number 16 and only have 1 left
but after learning Stella took out 18...

fuck
18 Navels
and Requia with 20 Valencia's

The women have beaten me
:sad:
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Phox

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on April 09, 2011, 02:07:47 AM
Ok Im out

fuck
18 Navels

The women have beaten me
PUUUUUSSSSSY.  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Ok Im out

fuck
18 Navels

The women have beaten me

And I've come out ahead of them.

Because my digestive tract isn't an ulcerated nightmare, and I will take a good, solid shit tonight.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

I am considering withdrawing altogether.  It's not as much fun when there isn't anyone else doing it.

Also, I used up all my large, captial letters today. :sad:

Requia ☣

I think I have to stop where I am, I was considering 5 more to beat out Nigel, but competing with Stella would kill me.

Phox

Quote from: Susan on April 09, 2011, 02:13:12 AM
Ok Im out

fuck
18 Navels

The women have beaten me

And I've come out ahead of them.

Because my digestive tract isn't an ulcerated nightmare, and I will take a good, solid shit tonight.
But, hey, if you're going to destoy your colon, might as well, go for broke, right?  :lulz:

Requia ☣

On the plus side, I actually ate enough folate today.  I can't wait to tell my doctor how I did it.   :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am awaiting Stella's reply about how many more she is going to eat. Seriously, she doesn't even sound PHASED. Like eighteen large oranges washed down with a Budweiser is all in a day's work.  :x

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Requia ☣ on April 09, 2011, 02:20:00 AM
On the plus side, I actually ate enough folate today.  I can't wait to tell my doctor how I did it.   :lulz:

We need a pic of his reaction when you tell him you just ate 20 oranges in one day.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante