News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 09, 2011, 02:14:27 AM
I am considering withdrawing altogether.  It's not as much fun when there isn't anyone else doing it.

Also, I used up all my large, captial letters today. :sad:

There's always next year! And just consider... you managed to get countless people all over the fucking world to make themselves sick on oranges, and you didn't even eat ONE.  :argh!:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on April 09, 2011, 02:21:41 AM
Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 09, 2011, 02:14:27 AM
I am considering withdrawing altogether.  It's not as much fun when there isn't anyone else doing it.

Also, I used up all my large, captial letters today. :sad:

There's always next year! And just consider... you managed to get countless people all over the fucking world to make themselves sick on oranges, and you didn't even eat ONE.  :argh!:

You're right.  VICTORY IS MINE!!! :jebus:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on April 09, 2011, 02:21:03 AM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on April 09, 2011, 02:20:00 AM
On the plus side, I actually ate enough folate today.  I can't wait to tell my doctor how I did it.   :lulz:

We need a pic of his reaction when you tell him you just ate 20 oranges in one day.

That's a lot of goddamn oranges

as of right now, you are ahead of me, Valencias and everything. I am on orange #11 and seriously wondering if I should give up. My body is starting to sweat citronella.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

15 and I still feel great. I got two more valencias in the meantime to replace the rotten one, so I can make it to 18. But Bob dammit now I have to BEAT 18?! Fuck my life.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on April 09, 2011, 02:28:54 AM
15 and I still feel great. I got two more valencias in the meantime to replace the rotten one, so I can make it to 18. But Bob dammit now I have to BEAT 18?! Fuck my life.

What time zone are you in? I'm trying to figure out if it's worth continuing.

These oranges are dishearteningly large.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

TALK TO ME

I'M AT 13

I HAVE FIVE HOURS TO EAT SIX ORANGES IF I WANT TO BEAT STELLA

DO I KEEP ON GOING?

Freeky

Requia ☣

Stop, cause I want to take 2nd place  :lulz:
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

LMNO

Phox

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think that right now, Thurnez is in 2nd with 16 Cara Caras, and Cainad is in 3rd with 15 Navels.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Maybe I should take a long walk, to get things moving.

Thurnez Isa

The toilet is officially broken
details later
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Eater of Clowns

I don't think Stella is a fair contestant.

Her surname is precisely the sound that the human mouth makes when consuming an orange at a frightening speed.

For all we know, it signifies a long line of orange devourers.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.