News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

THIS is a good way to end the day; reading about people you convinced to do this to themselves, in some cases AGAIN, and have no more intention of doing that to yourself.  :lulz:

Don Coyote

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 09, 2011, 07:55:44 AM
THIS is a good way to end the day; reading about people you convinced to do this to themselves, in some cases AGAIN, and have no more intention of doing that to yourself.  :lulz:

I am going to challenge YUO...at some time in the future to a battle of the bowels.

Freeky

Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 09, 2011, 07:57:19 AM

I am going to challenge YUO...at some time in the future to a battle of the bowels.

I'm down with this, particularly if we can arrange it for when I don't have the monkey.  IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!! 

What were you thinking of eating?  I would definitely do a tomato soup bomb competition.  You haven't had tomato soup until you've had MY tomato soup, I'm afraid.  Roger asked me not to make it this month because he's had beans all week, so he doesn't need to be farting garlic and onion.

Both :( and :lol:

Don Coyote

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 09, 2011, 08:00:30 AM
Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 09, 2011, 07:57:19 AM

I'm down with this, particularly if we can arrange it for when I don't have the monkey.  IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!! 

What were you thinking of eating?  I would definitely do a tomato soup bomb competition.  You haven't had tomato soup until you've had MY tomato soup, I'm afraid.  Roger asked me not to make it this month because he's had beans all week, so he doesn't need to be farting garlic and onion.

Both :( and :lol:

We shall have to discuss suitable gastronombombical terms at some point.

Coyote, has eaten slightly raw and spoiled beef with no ill effects a few times.

Freeky

Good for you.  So have I.  And a cake with fruit filling that was left out for several days.

Oh ho ho.  Are you any good at cooking?

Don Coyote

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 09, 2011, 08:14:43 AM
Good for you.  So have I.  And a cake with fruit filling that was left out for several days.

Oh ho ho.  Are you any good at cooking?

Out of practice, but I might be able to assist.

Coyote, can properly apply fire to food to burn it to appropriately palatable levels most of the time. :lulz:

Freeky

This requires the feat Food Finesse:  You use time, cut, and taste to create the perfect dish.  This feat replaces Flamed To Perfection in other feat prerequisitives.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 09, 2011, 08:20:07 AM
This requires the feat Food Finesse:  You use time, cut, and taste to create the perfect dish.  This feat replaces Flamed To Perfection in other feat prerequisitives.

:lulz:

Freeky

LET MY PILLZ HERE DO THEIR WORK!!  After a week of not having had them, they are working quite effectively.

I am making a thread for this so as to not spag this one up further.

Freeky

Decided to leave this idea that is brewing for when I'm sobered up.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Nigel on April 09, 2011, 07:15:02 AM
When I shit, it's going to be unspeakable. My farts smell like orange, and not in a good way.
:pax:

NIGEL WINS FOREVER!!!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Telarus

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on April 09, 2011, 09:51:10 AM
Quote from: Nigel on April 09, 2011, 07:15:02 AM
When I shit, it's going to be unspeakable. My farts smell like orange, and not in a good way.
:pax:

NIGEL WINS FOREVER!!!

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

navkat

I think Nigel won a long time ago just on GP--lady went her ass back to the store. That kind of sphincterial integrity has got to count for something.

Pope Pixie Pickle

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: navkat on April 09, 2011, 10:30:22 AM
I think Nigel won a long time ago just on GP--lady went her ass back to the store. That kind of sphincterial integrity has got to count for something.

Yeah. I couldn't even get my ass to the store, period.

I'm impressed at the quantity you spags consumed, however, I am of great disappoint that the bombastic shit-talking was all but scrapped this year.

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A