News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Wow.  Holy crap.

:mittens: to Nigel.  I gave up after 11, and the worst I got was a big uncomfy orange dump that plugged the toilet.

Thurnez Isa

It burns when I pee
and I have the ability to turn the toilet water fluorescent yellow
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on April 09, 2011, 08:59:52 PM
It burns when I pee
and I have the ability to turn the toilet water fluorescent yellow

MAGICK!
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Fractalbeard

My shit. It smells like oranges  :horrormirth:
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Saint Rurouzaru on April 09, 2011, 10:18:50 PM
My shit. It smells like oranges  :horrormirth:

And not in a good way, right? Mine entirely consists of orange pulp. I've been drinking water all day in an attempt to flush it all through, but I think I may need to take more drastic measures.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

I'm just glad the orange oils have stopped giving me the power to smell exactly what my farts smell like.

Hell is self-awareness.

Fractalbeard

Seriously, it's like my body leached away all of the good parts of "scent of orange" and left "zombie citrus stench."

You're doing the smart thing. I, being a sick bastard, just had an orange-cranberry muffin. I'm not sure if it's some sort of fucked up spite or maybe just plain stupid for stupidity's sake, but I did.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.

Requia ☣

I'm now craving oranges.  I think something's wrong with me.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Thurnez Isa

I still have 2 left
Im seriously considering
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Jasper

Our cause is senseless, our colons are strong!  We are PD!

Freeky

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.  YESTERDAY I ATE FOUR ORANGES, AND WHILE IT WASN'T IN ANY WAY TRAINING FOR NEXT YEAR'S CONTEST, I HAD A RIGHT EPIC SHIT LAST NIGHT.  IT TOOK FIVE FLUSHES AND THE PLUNGER TO GET IT DOWN.  WHILE PASSING IT I FELT LIKE I WAS ON FIRE AND WAS GOING TO PUKE.  SHITFUCKDAMN THIS IS ONE HELL OF AN EXTREME SPORT.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cainad (dec.)

:lol: Truly, I must be a supernatural ironguts, or my oranges were under-acidified (don't think so though, based on how my teeth felt).

Also puking up the last half-dozen or so might have helped.

Cainad (dec.)

Oh, forgot one of my pics:

My friend K submits her opinion on me, this contest, and all of yuo, in one succinct gesture.

Freeky

I REREAD THIS THREAD. THE WHOLE THING.

I LAUGHED MANIACALLY FOR A WHOLE 42 PAGES.

I FORGOT THAT NIGEL RETAINED HER CROWN BY NUMBER OF ORANGES, THOUGH, EVEN THOUGH THAT'S MERELY A TECHNICALITY.