News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Dildo Argentino

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on January 12, 2012, 08:38:49 PM
I suppose you think we're not serious about stuffing real oranges in our faces until we puke.

i am serious

also, i am a heavyweight contender in the surviving on oranges alone stakes with a personal record of 10 days

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Pæs

Quote from: holist on January 13, 2012, 06:19:08 AM
I suppose you think we're not serious about stuffing real oranges in our faces until we puke.

i am serious

also, i am a heavyweight contender in the surviving on oranges alone stakes with a personal record of 10 days
IT DOESN'T COUNT IF YOU JUST PUT A DROP OF ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR INFLATABLE PADDLING POOL AND SLOSH AROUND IN IT, YOU COCKCHEWING JIZZMITE.
YOU'VE ACTUALLY GOT TO INGEST THE ENTIRE ORANGE.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Beardman Meow on January 13, 2012, 06:44:53 AM

i am serious

IT DOESN'T COUNT IF YOU JUST PUT A DROP OF ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR INFLATABLE PADDLING POOL AND SLOSH AROUND IN IT, YOU COCKCHEWING JIZZMITE.

:spittake:

Dildo Argentino

it doesn't??

:lulz:
Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cain

I can either do an orange eating contest on any given Thursday, OR on the weekend a month from now.

Right now, though, I am having a bagel eating competition, against myself.  I'm performing pretty well, but I'm not sure I can sustain it in the long-term.

The Good Reverend Roger

i am serious

This sort of thing is why Paes is my favorite upside down person.   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pope Pixie Pickle

I have never competed in the orange eating contest because i refuse to bow to peer pressure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie on January 13, 2012, 01:37:04 PM
I have never competed in the orange eating contest because i refuse to bow to peer pressure.

Also, because you're TIIIIIIIINY.

Most of the oranges are bigger than you.

Cramulus

HOW ABOUT MONDAY
IT'S SCROTUM LUTHER KING DAY

IN ADDITION,

UP YOURS

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Cramulus on January 13, 2012, 02:05:15 PM
HOW ABOUT MONDAY
IT'S SCROTUM LUTHER KING DAY

IN ADDITION,

UP YOURS