FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Do you peel your oranges first, all of them, and then consume, or peel/eat/peel/eat?

navkat

Peel eat, peel eat. Peeeeeeeel then eeeeeeat is both presumptuous and disgusting

navkat

This thread is why the terrorists hate us.

Freeky

I will not be talking the smack this year.  I am too tired, and want to be reclining while I eat my oranges.  So I will tell you lot my final total later.

Just finished #1, by the way.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on January 16, 2012, 03:56:39 PM
I will not be talking the smack this year.  I am too tired, and want to be reclining while I eat my oranges.  So I will tell you lot my final total later.

Kinda defeats the whole purpose.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 16, 2012, 03:57:30 PM

SHUT YOUR ORANGE HOLE, NON PARTICIPANT!

-sigh- i guess you're reight though.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on January 16, 2012, 03:58:53 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 16, 2012, 03:57:30 PM

SHUT YOUR ORANGE HOLE, NON PARTICIPANT!

-sigh- i guess you're reight though.

Fucking snap out of it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

SWEET MERCIFUL FUCK.  WHO FUCKING SAID NAVELS ARE  A WINTER FRUIT?  GOD DAMMIT, THEY'RE RIGHT.  THESE BASTARDS ARE SO SWEET AS I CRAM THEM DOWN MY MAW.

ALSO, SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE, YOU SHITCOCKERS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Where's the passion? Where's the showmanship? THIS ISN'T AN ORANGE-EATING CONTEST, IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF SPAGS QUIETLY EATING ORANGES.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on January 16, 2012, 04:04:01 PM
SWEET MERCIFUL FUCK.  WHO FUCKING SAID NAVELS ARE  A WINTER FRUIT?  GOD DAMMIT, THEY'RE RIGHT.  THESE BASTARDS ARE SO SWEET AS I CRAM THEM DOWN MY MAW.

ALSO, SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE, YOU SHITCOCKERS.

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

HOLY SHITBALLS, i JUST STARTED ON NUMBER TWO.  AND BEFORE YOU GET ALL WHAT THE HELL YOU PANTY WAISTE, YOU FINISHED NUMBER ONE LIKE TEN MINUTES AGO!  I HAVE BEEN GETTING INTO A GROOVE.  YOU CAN'T FORCE IT, ANY MORE THAN YOU CAN FORCE SWEET, SWEET LOVING.

Freeky

SO WHERE IS NET?  ALL I WAS READING WHILE CATCHING UP WAS HIM SHOUTING AT AN EMPTY ROOM, AND ONCE PEOPLE STARTED SHOWING UP, BAM! HE'S NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. 

ALSO, TWO DOWN.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on January 16, 2012, 04:23:42 PM
SO WHERE IS NET?  ALL I WAS READING WHILE CATCHING UP WAS HIM SHOUTING AT AN EMPTY ROOM, AND ONCE PEOPLE STARTED SHOWING UP, BAM! HE'S NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. 

ALSO, TWO DOWN.

I WAS TOO BUSY SUMMONING A GHOST ASS TO PROTECT MY HIND FROM EVIL SPIRITS FOR THE TWO NEXT DAYS.

IT'S A DELICATE RITUAL FRAUGHT WITH HOLY-DINGLE-ANGELS AND PERILOUS CHAPS.

MEANWHILE I RETURN TO A ROOMFUL OF POWER-TOWELS FULL OF ASS-STAINS.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Freeky

GUESS WHAT SIMPERING COCKLE PORKERS, I *MUNCH* JUST FINISHED *CHEW CHEW* NUMBER THREE.

WHERE IS EVERYBODY?  PROBABLY CRYING INTO THEIR BOWLS OF FAILGES.

Freeky

OHAI NET

I AM DEVOURING NUMBER FOUR RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.  YOU MAY HAVE BOUT TEN HOURS ON ME, BUT HOW LONG CAN YOU KEEP UP THE EATING?