News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

#Quotes of the moment, my roommate: "In case you thought 'eating a sickening amount of oranges' was just a phrase..."

Cainad (dec.)

Like, I puked a few hours after finishing 21, but no blood. I think I paced them out a little more than Net, but I don't know for sure.

Hope he's ok, and that the doctors and nurses got a discreet and unprofessional chuckle out of it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on January 16, 2012, 09:57:06 PM
Text from Net:

"Hey Cram, Net here. Please inform the spags I started vomiting blood. I'm waiting to see a doctor right now. OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE

Next message:

They're trying to keep me out of the ER. Gave me Zofram some sort of anti-nausea bollocks that dissolves under one's idiotic tongue.

SCROTE MERCIFUL FUCKWAD NET IS VOMITING BLOOD? HOLY GOD DAMN INSANE MEDICAL JIZZ PATROL THIS CONTEST ROCKS

Oh no! NOOOOOOOO!!!!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

SHIT FUCK DAMN

I HOPE NET IS OKAY BUT

DOES THIS MEAN HE QUITS?

Phox

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on January 16, 2012, 10:07:38 PM
Official Purple Orange Award Proclimation

NET WINS THE PURPLE ORANGE AWARD FOR 2012. IT IS AWARDED TO A SPAG INJURED OR DISCHARGED IN ACTION WHILE PARTICIPATING IN A FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST. IT IS A HIGH HONOR AND ALSO A DISGRACEFUL MARK THAT YOU MUST WEAR IN SHAME AND MOCKERY IN PERPETUITY.

SO WHILE YOU MAY FEEL BAD FOR NET, BE JEALOUS AS WELL
for he both rules and is stupid in ways none of us have achieved

REACH FOR THE STARS, SPAGS

You know, it's not shitting yourself at the office

but vomiting blood is a close second. I am going to have an orange right now, in his honor.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

navkat

Good excuse to create a medal, IMO.

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am almost sad that I'm not participating this year. :(

ALMOST.

Cain

The way he was going, I'm surprised Net has not already shat out his own colon. 

I shall drink a hot chocolate to honour his achievement.

Freeky

Cramulus

Using the magic of the quote function, let's go back in time a few hours.......

Quote from: Net on January 16, 2012, 01:58:45 PM
YOU TURBID GERBIL-SMUGGLERS MADE EIGHT POUNDS OF ORANGES SOUND WAY WORSE THAN IT ACTUALLY IS.

:pax:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Phox

Quote from: Cramulus on January 16, 2012, 10:44:49 PM
Using the magic of the quote function, let's go back in time a few hours.......

Quote from: Net on January 16, 2012, 01:58:45 PM
YOU TURBID GERBIL-SMUGGLERS MADE EIGHT POUNDS OF ORANGES SOUND WAY WORSE THAN IT ACTUALLY IS.

:pax:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Freeky

Don Coyote

Maybe we should start a collection for a gift basket for Net.