News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Phox

Quote from: Suu on January 16, 2012, 10:58:14 PM
Of Tums and Prep H, I'm sure.
I was thinking of grapefruits. 16 pounds of grapefruits.  :lulz:

Fractalbeard

So, what are the totals so far?

I'm holding at 23 right now.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Dingus Thingus Rurouzaru on January 16, 2012, 11:00:10 PM
So, what are the totals so far?

I'm holding at 23 right now.

are you fucking shitting me?

like, Navel oranges? Size of a Magic 8-Ball Navel oranges?

jesus christ if that's true you already won

Cramulus

Fractalbeard

Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.

Freeky

Don Coyote

Phox

I have devoured 8, and will be continuing my domination of oranges when I finish my next review. (I have been procrastinating, damn me).

Cainad (dec.)

If I didn't have to buy them in batches of 100 I'd TOTALLY buy Net one of those enameled bronze coins with a picture of an orange on it, and "FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST" around the edges

Cramulus

from Net:

The triage nurse laughed at me. :) The good news is that the blood is getting brighter red, the bad news is that I keep vomiting blood. I'm being admitted to the regular ass hospital now so thanks for dreaming up this turd-spackled contest, captain ass spanner.

_____

yo, if we can pick a get well thing of some sort, I will totally throw in
because this shit is bananas

navkat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on January 16, 2012, 11:11:19 PM
from Net:

The triage nurse laughed at me. :) The good news is that the blood is getting brighter red, the bad news is that I keep vomiting blood. I'm being admitted to the regular ass hospital now so thanks for dreaming up this turd-spackled contest, captain ass spanner.

_____

I've been screaming about this from the beginning.

And nobody made him "compete".

You fuckers are nuts.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

from Net:

_____

That really doesn't sound good.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 17, 2012, 12:05:33 AM
from Net:

_____

That really doesn't sound good.

EIGHT POUNDS of ANYTHING is bad fucking news.  Eight pounds of CITRIC ACID-LOADED oranges is pretty near suicide.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.