Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fractalbeard

Quote from: Cramulus on January 17, 2012, 03:18:15 AM
from Net:

The Doc said I should be fine and that stomachs are pretty badass organs. I was just discharged.

Yay!
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.

Pæs

TELL HIM HE HAS TO EAT SIX MORE TO WIN.

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Juana

aargh, I wish I had been paying attention! I woulda joined this year!
And NET YOU CRAZY FUCKER.

Quote from: Waffle Iron on January 17, 2012, 12:08:06 AM
Up to fifteen now. Think I'll call it a day.

Your cigarette, sir. Is it backwards? Is that some Eurospag thing?
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Eater of Clowns

Tonight on eye witness news, Orange Eating Contests, the deadly game sweeping the nation.  A harmless consumption of seasonal citrus, or an acidic nightmare waiting to prey upon its unsuspecting victims
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Kai

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 17, 2012, 03:45:18 AM
Tonight on eye witness news, Orange Eating Contests, the deadly game sweeping the nation.  A harmless consumption of seasonal citrus, or an acidic nightmare waiting to prey upon its unsuspecting victims

YOU DECIDE!
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I'm still perversely entertained by this whole thing and I hope you are too.

Also, I'm honored to receive the Purple Orange and sincerely appreciate the concern for my health.

I will need a little time to go over the rest of this thread, to sleep, to track down possible pics of The Initial Barf, and to make my thoughts a bit more, uh, digestible.

Good game, asshats.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Phox

It is officially midnight, and I have failed to achieve my stated goal, devouring only 10 and one half oranges, though I completed over 2000 words. I am shamed! The only recourse I have is ritual suicide via Net's acidic blood vomit.

Cramulus

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on January 17, 2012, 05:57:10 AM

Also, I'm honored to receive the Purple Orange and sincerely appreciate the concern for my health.

I will need a little time to go over the rest of this thread, to sleep, to track down possible pics of The Initial Barf, and to make my thoughts a bit more, uh, digestible.

Good game, asshats.

Net, YOU ARE A FUCKING HERO.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Nigel on January 17, 2012, 07:59:18 AM
Quote from: Net on January 17, 2012, 05:57:10 AM

Good game, asshats.

Net, YOU ARE A FUCKING HERO.

SECONDED
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nast

Oh gosh Net! Glad you're alive.

Was it a stomach ulcer?
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on January 17, 2012, 03:41:19 AM
aargh, I wish I had been paying attention! I woulda joined this year!
And NET YOU CRAZY FUCKER.

Quote from: Waffle Iron on January 17, 2012, 12:08:06 AM
Up to fifteen now. Think I'll call it a day.

Your cigarette, sir. Is it backwards? Is that some Eurospag thing?

Wat? Naw, it's in my mouth the right way. :)
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Luna

Damn, Net, hope you recover without that thing that makes you walk through the produce section and start twitching uncontrollably.

Also, quiet, understated post which bears repeating:

Quote from: Dingus Thingus Rurouzaru on January 16, 2012, 05:26:51 PM
Oh, god, I forgot about the smell  :horrormirth:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."