News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Luna on January 17, 2012, 10:38:53 AM
Damn, Net, hope you recover without that thing that makes you walk through the produce section and start twitching uncontrollably.

Also, quiet, understated post which bears repeating:

Quote from: Dingus Thingus Rurouzaru on January 16, 2012, 05:26:51 PM
Oh, god, I forgot about the smell  :horrormirth:

Who is this guy anyway, and did he REALLY eat 23 oranges??

(Net still wins on account of being hospitalized, regardless)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

navkat

HIP-HIP-HORRAAAAY!

QUICK, SOMEONE MAKE A FACEBOOK GROUP HONOURING THE ULCERITIC SACRIFICES OF AN HERO.

NET SUFFERED FOR YUOR SINS AND MUST BE VENERATED IN PRAISE AND REJOICE!

LET US LIFT OUR HANDS ON HIGH AND LIFT OUR VOICES IN WORSHIP FOR NET, KING OF KINGS, MARTYR AN HERO.

WE MUST PASS A COLLECTION PLATE TO RECOMPENSE AND ATONE FOR HIS MEDICAL SUFFERING AND HONOUR HIS NAME. WE MUST HONOUR THIS DAY WITH THE EATING OF A SINGLE BLOOD-ORANGE TO SYMBOLIZE INTESTINAL BLOOD SPILLED BY AN BENEVOLENT HERO.

ALL HERE BEAR WITNESS TO THESE ACTS OF GLORY. I ASK: WHO AMONG US SHALL DENY HIM?

navkat

Suu

...and how are we feeling this morning?

-Suu
Bathroom run at 5am. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

Explosive bathroom run at 5 AM

Another at 8 AM

gotta hit the head again right now

SORRY BOWELS

bds

HOLY SHITTING FUCKBALLS I LEAVE THIS PLACE ALONE FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS AND THIS HAPPENS?

SWEET MERCIFUL ASSJIZZ, THIS IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I'VE EVER READ

Phox

HEY ASSHOLES, ASIDE FROM SLIGHT ACIDIC DAMAGE TO MY LIPS, AND THE FACT THAT EVERYTHING STILL TASTES LIKE FUCKING ORANGES, I'M FINE.  :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

LMNO

The first time around, Cram shit his pance.

The second time, Nigel proved she is UberFrau.

Now, Net pukes blood and is hospitalized.

HOW DO WE TOP OURSELVES NEXT TIME?

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Doktor M. Phox0 on January 17, 2012, 04:42:21 PM
HEY ASSHOLES, ASIDE FROM SLIGHT ACIDIC DAMAGE TO MY LIPS, AND THE FACT THAT EVERYTHING STILL TASTES LIKE FUCKING ORANGES, I'M FINE.  :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Fuck you. My arse hurts. And i have a fever.  :lulz:
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

navkat

Quote from: Waffle Iron on January 17, 2012, 05:13:54 PM

Well, if you're catching a cold, you're probably set on vitamin C.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: navkat on January 17, 2012, 05:34:33 PM
Quote from: Waffle Iron on January 17, 2012, 05:13:54 PM

Well, if you're catching a cold, you're probably set on vitamin C.

That's something, I guess.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Freeky

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 17, 2012, 05:12:29 PM
The first time around, Cram shit his pance.

The second time, Nigel proved she is UberFrau.

Now, Net pukes blood and is hospitalized.

HOW DO WE TOP OURSELVES NEXT TIME?

A mystery that may be solved in about 8 months. :)

Triple Zero

Next time, we first ask Eris to SURPRISE US.

Also, I'm still wondering who Dingus Thingus Rurouzaru is? Anyone we know but changed their name? The account's pretty old? Placid Dingo perhaps? And did he REALLY eat 23 oranges? He should at least get honorary second.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 17, 2012, 08:15:08 PM
Next time, we first ask Eris to SURPRISE US.

Also, I'm still wondering who Dingus Thingus Rurouzaru is? Anyone we know but changed their name? The account's pretty old? Placid Dingo perhaps? And did he REALLY eat 23 oranges? He should at least get honorary second.

Whomever ate the most oranges wins.

You don't win the Indy 500 by smashing your car into the stands.  I mean, that's a win in anybody's book, but you didn't win the race.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Maybe next time y'all should try something that won't make you sick but is something that is a challenge to eat?

Like a turnip eating contest or maybe a beet eating contest?  Something odd where the challenge is as much to eat it as it is how many?  Sardines?  Goat balls? (NOT SERIOUS) But you see where I'm coming from......

I knew from the start I couldn't do the orange eating one, I get those little ulcers in my mouth if I eat one orange :(