Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Cainad on January 18, 2012, 10:13:43 PM
Quote from: Nigel on January 18, 2012, 10:08:34 PM
Quote from: Slurrealist on January 18, 2012, 09:54:31 PM
I think I will need to explain myself clearer.
What I meant was "I know that causing a lot of harm to your body is one of the ways to achieve transcendental states of consciousness, but this is fucking insane," but using the BIP metaphor, with the "achieve transcendental sates of consciousness" replaced to "get out from the one of the biggest BIPs", aka reality. (If you still don't understand, see the etymology of the word "trance"). Apparently, it didn't worked as I intended. It was some stupid sarcastic sentence, and I am perfectly aware that the orange eating contest is just a fun activity you do here sometimes, though the results of the last one aren't fun at all.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
About the fucking retard, I can say that that is an objectively supported statement, because the last time I took an IQ test, my score had been only 2. No kidding.

Waitwaitwait

Who said the results of the last one weren't fun?

Yeah, FUCK YUO

I had 21 oranges INSIDE OF MY BODY ALL AT ONCE

didn't shit all day, didn't puke until 6 am the next morning

If that's not quality entertainment, then you're a masticated dick trapeze

:awesome:

Too busy to add much at the moment, but I'm awaiting a graphic photo of what I should have slowly excreted into the toilet over many days.

I'm still writing down how I've made sense of this painfully funny episode.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Nephew Twiddleton

So what youre saying cram is that your insanity is genetic? :)
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on January 19, 2012, 12:29:32 AM
at Thanksgiving, I trash talk my brothers and uncles into entering this year's 500 METER HURL. As soon as the last one of the participants is done eating, IT IS ON. This event includes several laps around the house. Dirty tricks are played. Trampoline may be in play. This contest is awful.

That's HARDCORE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on January 19, 2012, 01:21:44 AM
Quote from: Cainad on January 18, 2012, 10:13:43 PM
Quote from: Nigel on January 18, 2012, 10:08:34 PM
Quote from: Slurrealist on January 18, 2012, 09:54:31 PM
I think I will need to explain myself clearer.
What I meant was "I know that causing a lot of harm to your body is one of the ways to achieve transcendental states of consciousness, but this is fucking insane," but using the BIP metaphor, with the "achieve transcendental sates of consciousness" replaced to "get out from the one of the biggest BIPs", aka reality. (If you still don't understand, see the etymology of the word "trance"). Apparently, it didn't worked as I intended. It was some stupid sarcastic sentence, and I am perfectly aware that the orange eating contest is just a fun activity you do here sometimes, though the results of the last one aren't fun at all.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
About the fucking retard, I can say that that is an objectively supported statement, because the last time I took an IQ test, my score had been only 2. No kidding.

Waitwaitwait

Who said the results of the last one weren't fun?

Yeah, FUCK YUO

I had 21 oranges INSIDE OF MY BODY ALL AT ONCE

didn't shit all day, didn't puke until 6 am the next morning

If that's not quality entertainment, then you're a masticated dick trapeze

:awesome:

Too busy to add much at the moment, but I'm awaiting a graphic photo of what I should have slowly excreted into the toilet over many days.

I'm still writing down how I've made sense of this painfully funny episode.

That's gonna be a must-read.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

I just reread this thread.  All of it.  Oh my god, I love all of you so much right now.

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Wizard Joseph

I haven't even finished the thread yet, but the gauntlet has been thrown down in DS2015. Saturday as Nigel grieves it shall be oranges or death!!

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 25, 2016, 10:33:39 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 25, 2016, 10:31:31 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 25, 2016, 10:23:37 PM
Moar like oranges and death...

YES!

Are you going to orange yourself if Cram doesn't respond?

OH YEAH! I DON'T KNOW WHO THE REIGNING CHAMP IS, BUT ILL TRY TO TOP THE TOTAL FOR THE BELT.

IF CRAM CRAMS OUT ILL JUST TALK SHIT UNTIL HE HAS TO BLOCK ME FROM FUCKING FACEBOOK LIKE A LIMP CHODE!!

I was just going to sit a vigil, but this is better in every way.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 25, 2016, 10:42:10 PM

YES!

OH YEAH! I DON'T KNOW WHO THE REIGNING CHAMP IS, BUT ILL TRY TO TOP THE TOTAL FOR THE BELT.

IF CRAM CRAMS OUT ILL JUST TALK SHIT UNTIL HE HAS TO BLOCK ME FROM FUCKING FACEBOOK LIKE A LIMP CHODE!!

I believe the winner last time was hospitalized.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 25, 2016, 10:43:34 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 25, 2016, 10:42:10 PM

YES!

I believe the winner last time was hospitalized.

I've been hospitalized for less worthy reasons, but I don't expect to need to. I have a strategy and a genuine cast-iron stomach from God Itsself.

Acid? I'm Italian. Citric acid and marinara are mother's milk, but I'll parachute crushed up tums if I need to!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Just finished the thread. I do believe that the all time title so happens to be Nigel because only 1 very suspect claim of 23, it so  happens, was made.  Nigel has it at 22 Navel oranges.

I will climb Orange Mountain
Alone if I must
Should you lot prove
Too fussy

I climb not for me
You see,
I do this in sympathy

My tongue shall blister
Oh YEAH!
My stomach grind acid
PIECE OF CAKE!!
My hollow guts twist
ALREADY THERE!!!
My colon grow stretched
SO BRING IT ON!!!!
My wretched eyes bleed
THERE WERE GOING TO BE TEARS ANYWAY!!!!! THERE WERE GOING TO BE TEARS ANYWAY!!!!!

BETTER TO GO FULL ORANGE THAN JUST FADE TO FUCKING GRAY!!!!!

Like some Cramulus' may.
IDK

Really though the crown of all time best is currently Nigel's. I don't know if I can get to the 23rd level of Orange Mountain, but if I do it is in honor of impossible suffering she must now be going through and the title remain hers. That I attempt at all is enough, but I'm pleased to see that to best Cramulus I'll need like 15 or so.

Man that dude knows how to talk some smack. I can see why Eris likes him.  :lulz:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Cain

Say goodbye to your lower intestine