News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Valencias are tasty. But yeah, less substantial than Navels. I'd say 1.5 Valencias to 1 navel is a fair conversion rate.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

OH SNAP, VALENCIAS ARE IN? WOOT!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think Navels are more of a December orange, so I might end up with Valencias as well, depending on what they have at the store

which I am putting off going to. Fuck, I hate grocery shopping, and I especially hate it when I have to get soda for my housemate. Using her food stamps. I do it because I'm nice, but there's something fucked up about buying soda with food stamps, it goes directly against my home economist grain.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Getting soda with food stamps is dumb.  At least two bags of oranges is still not as expensive as a 6-pack of Pepsi.

Cainad (dec.)

Oh fuck... I have another date on Saturday and I'm doing this to myself on Friday. :lulz:

well, it'll only be like the 10th dumbest thing I've ever done

Oh, and they stock oranges in the fridge in the Geoscience building's break room. I can't run out of supply!

Da6s

Is there a specific type of orange that has to be consumed to count?
We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Iason Ouabache

I demand photographic evidence this year to keep everyone honest. Or else I'll eat zero oranges and tell you fuckers that I ate 2 dozen.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Da6s on April 07, 2011, 09:01:08 AM
Is there a specific type of orange that has to be consumed to count?

I think we decided that large (Navel) oranges are the baseline, but if you prefer Valencias (small juice oranges) 1.5 oranges counts as one. There are other varieties of orange, but basically a big orange = 1 and a little orange = .75.

No tangerines, no juice, no grapefruits.

navkat

So wait. 12 is last year's winnar?

FUCKING TWELVE?

I eat six oranges in an afternoon with the flu on the regular, bitches.

And I do mean regular.

Prepare to suck the pithy, orange flesh of my bumpy, orange COCK, you beta-carotene-infused CITRUS CUNT-JUICERS.

The Good Reverend Roger

You guys are nuts.

Freeky, if you do this, you are banished to the tiled section of the house until such time as I am sure that you won't puke/explosive diarhea all over the carpet.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

navkat

AND ONE MORE THING: WHEN I AM FINISHED, I WILL BLOW A MASSIVE FEMBOT JIZZLOAD INTO A 55 GALLON DRUM...AND THE PEOPLE WILL DRINK...AND THEY WILL CALL IT ORANGE JULIUS.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: navkat on April 07, 2011, 04:31:21 PM
AND ONE MORE THING: WHEN I AM FINISHED, I WILL BLOW A MASSIVE FEMBOT JIZZLOAD INTO A 55 GALLON DRUM...AND THE PEOPLE WILL DRINK...AND THEY WILL CALL IT ORANGE JULIUS.

That is actually impressively disgusting, on a forum that contains Giggles.

Kudos!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: navkat on April 07, 2011, 04:31:21 PM

:vom: