News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

navkat

Freeky

Either we have to push this back to next week, or I'ma have to withdraw you guys.  :( 

This sucks.  It was going to be MY TIME TO SHINE THIS YEAR FUCK YEAH. :(

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Shitfuckdamn. 

Maybe I'll get to play next year.  Or we could have a couple rounds or something.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

There could be a round 2... I don't see why not.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Freeky

Ossim.  Round two is for me;  I'll do it on Saturday, and recuperate on Sunday and the following days. :)

Requia ☣

Quote from: Nigel on April 06, 2011, 11:44:31 PM
I think Navels are more of a December orange, so I might end up with Valencias as well, depending on what they have at the store

which I am putting off going to. Fuck, I hate grocery shopping, and I especially hate it when I have to get soda for my housemate. Using her food stamps. I do it because I'm nice, but there's something fucked up about buying soda with food stamps, it goes directly against my home economist grain.

Just got back from the store, they still have navels here, but at higher prices (per pound) than valencias.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

no wonder you guys get hemorrhoids ...acid shitting contests  :x

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Fred ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on April 08, 2011, 03:39:58 AM

I suppose you'd have told T.E. Lawrence to chill out and enjoy his money.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Fred ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on April 08, 2011, 03:39:58 AM

You gotta stay in the game until you're out of the game!

Freeky

:lulz: :lulz:  FUCKING SHITWAFFLE COCKGOBBLING YEAH.

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Freeky

Iason Ouabache

*DING DING* IT'S ON MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

Or did you mean 6 am in another time zone?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘