News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

navkat

First orange, bitches.

Prepare to feel the acidic heat of my citrus wrath.

navkat

Triple Zero

Quick question, did anyone remember to invite Cramulus to this contest? It was partially his idea last time, wasn't it?

Maybe somebody text him?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Luna

He posted about it on FB yesterday, I presume somebody told 'im.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

LMNO

navkat

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on April 08, 2011, 01:25:29 PM
Also, Navkat:    :fap:

*flattered*

:)
(just brush the glitter off it and get in there)

Zenpeanut

ALRIGHT COCK-NOZZLES, LURKING TIME'S OVER. ALL Y'ALL SHOULD PREPARE YOURSELF FOR SOME MASSIVE SCHOOLING IN HOW TO EAT UNGODLY AMOUNTS OF ORANGES!

Cramulus

shit

damn

SWEET

MERCIFUL

FUCK I HAVEN'T EATEN AN ORANGE SINCE LAST JUNE.

and HERE I AM, ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICAINE IN THE FLORIDA KEYS KNOCKING FRUIT OFF THE BRANCHES AND CRAMMING THEM IN MY FACE

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE IT? I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN HANDLE IT. I'M GONNA HANDLE SOMETHING: YOUR FAILURE. I'LL HANDLE IT WELL. I'LL MANHANDLE IT UNTIL IT GETS A RESTRAINING ORDER. THEN I'LL RESTRAIN IT UNTIL IT GETS A FONDLING ORDER. THEN I'LL CATTLE-PROD YOU IN THE BALLS WHILE HUMMING "RIDE OF THE VALKYRIES" AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS. THAT'S HOW GODDAMN SERIOUS I AM.

navkat

Quote from: Cramulus on April 08, 2011, 03:22:16 PM
shit

damn

SWEET

MERCIFUL

and HERE I AM, ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICAINE IN THE FLORIDA KEYS KNOCKING FRUIT OFF THE BRANCHES AND CRAMMING THEM IN MY FACE

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE IT? I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN HANDLE IT. I'M GONNA HANDLE SOMETHING: YOUR FAILURE. I'LL HANDLE IT WELL. I'LL MANHANDLE IT UNTIL IT GETS A RESTRAINING ORDER. THEN I'LL RESTRAIN IT UNTIL IT GETS A FONDLING ORDER. THEN I'LL CATTLE-PROD YOU IN THE BALLS WHILE HUMMING "RIDE OF THE VALKYRIES" AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS. THAT'S HOW GODDAMN SERIOUS I AM.

H-H-HAWT.

Luna

Quote from: Cramulus on April 08, 2011, 03:22:16 PM
shit

damn

SWEET

MERCIFUL

I always DID think you talk pretty, Cram.   :lulz:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cainad (dec.)

Woah bitches, guess who just gobbled his first orange.

Shit yeah.

LMNO

Requia ☣

I go to buy mah oranges in a moment, how many am I gonna need to win this (was thinking two bag, about 16 valencias).
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Cainad (dec.)

CRAMULASS

Welcome the fuck back

Also, 3 fucking oranges you nutpoachers!