News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fractalbeard

I'm at 10, bitches! Gonna get another bag tonight.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.

Requia ☣

8, That was a damned good snack.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Da6s

I hereby invoke pics or it didn't god damn happen.

We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Jasper

8 lb bag of navel oranges?  You bet your INTESTINES.  

Just ate a whole one in a couple bites.

Da6s

also, i'm on slice number 4 of orange number 3.

tomorrow's going to suck.
We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Da6s on April 08, 2011, 08:46:31 PM
I hereby invoke pics or it didn't god damn happen.

I swallowed up the whole state of California with my ass.
But there was sun flare.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Requia ☣

As I said, pics will happen when I figure the damned phone out (its the only camera I have).

Also 10.

Jasper

ORANGE TWO:  THOROUGHLY MASTICATED.  THE CLOYING TANG OF RIND OIL HANGS IN THE AIR.  I CAN SMELL THE FEAR IN THE BAG OF ORANGES.  THEY KNOW WHAT COMES.

Da6s

Quote from: Requia ☣ on April 08, 2011, 08:49:33 PM
As I said, pics will happen when I figure the damned phone out (its the only camera I have).

Also 10.

You could always just text your orange pics to me and i'll upload them for you via bluetooth.

:D

Fractalbeard

10? 10? Oh, shit, time for me to reload, muthafucka!
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.

LMNO

I NEED MORE BOMBAST FROM YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.

"Oh, I just ate another"  ISN'T GONNA FUCKING CUT IT.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Just broke into orange #6 to wash down my snack of sauteed chicken livers.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Da6s

Quote from: Sigmatic on April 08, 2011, 08:54:55 PM
ORANGE TWO:  THOROUGHLY MASTICATED.  THE CLOYING TANG OF RIND OIL HANGS IN THE AIR.  I CAN SMELL THE FEAR IN THE BAG OF ORANGES.  THEY KNOW WHAT COMES.

I MADE THEM FUCKING WATCH AS I DEVOURED THEIR KIN IN A MANNER GALACTUS HIMSELF WOULD HAVE ADMIRED

Thurnez Isa

Ok first thing Im starting to notice
Everytime I cut one up I get all exited and craving it their sweet, sexy orange juices.
Then I just find eating them now so depressing
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Requia ☣

Quote from: Saint Rurouzaru on April 08, 2011, 08:56:31 PM
10? 10? Oh, shit, time for me to reload, muthafucka!

I'm the only one eating Valencias (I think) So you'd still be winning.

Kinda hungry though.