News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da6s

We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Suu

I am laughing so goddamn hard, I can't breathe!!

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Sigmatic on April 08, 2011, 10:06:44 PM
YOU MUST BE MARRIED TO AN ORCHARD.  WHERE IN THE UTERUS DID YOU GET ALL THOSE ORANGES?!

GROCERY STORE(S) IS 5 MINUTES AWAY

MAN, THESE ORANGES FROM WILD BY NATURE ARE WAY THE FUCK BETTER THAN THOSE DRY WRINKLY GRAMMA-BUTT ORANGES FROM STOP AND SHOP, AND ALSO THEY'RE BIGGER!

Cainad (dec.)

FUCK MY LIFE

ONE OF THESE ORANGES IS BAD! :crankey:

Guess I'll only be gobbling 17 oranges today. :cry:

Jasper

HAHAHA!  YESSSSSSS

BACK IN THE GAME

I'M UNSTOPPABLE, MY FURY IS TANGERI-ER, TANGI- YOU CAN TASTE IT.  YEAH!

Freeky

Jasper

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Sigmatic on April 08, 2011, 10:24:34 PM
HAHAHA!  YESSSSSSS

BACK IN THE GAME

I'M UNSTOPPABLE, MY FURY IS TANGERI-ER, TANGI- YOU CAN TASTE IT.  YEAH!

OH NO YOU FUCKING DON'T YOU BOARD CERTIFIED GRANITE HUMPER

I'MA BUY MORE FUCKING ORANGES IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES TO CAPSIZE YOUR DOUBLE-HULLED ASS ON THE HIGH SEAS OF FUCK YOU

oh my god so much farting... how can there even be this much gas in my body I don't understand

Jasper

YEAH, YOU BETTER RUN!  RUN ON HOME TO EAT SOME TUMS AND HAVE YOUR MOM HOLD YOUR HAIR WHILE YOU VOMIT

LIKE A SISSY

Suu

Quote from: Cainad on April 08, 2011, 10:28:27 PM

I'MA BUY MORE FUCKING ORANGES IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES TO CAPSIZE YOUR DOUBLE-HULLED ASS ON THE HIGH SEAS OF FUCK YOU

I lost it. My neighbors turned up their music I'm wailing so loud.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jasper

THEY TOLD ME ITS AN ILL WIND THAT BLOWS NO MINDS.

BUT YOU KNOW SOMETHING, SPAGLORDS?

MY WIND SMELLS PRETTY ILL RIGHT NOW, AND IT IS BLOWING MY MIND.

Thurnez Isa

Ok Im not going to lie

I almost threw up

so what did I do?

Cut up more oranges....

Im a fucking idiot
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Suu

DOIN IT RIGHT!

CHRIST, JUST LOOKING AT THESE ORANGES MAKE MY ESOPHAGUS BURN AND MY ASS FEEL RAEP'D.

I DO NOT PITY YOU FOLK FOR WHAT IS ABOUT TO COME.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."