News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

MY STOMACH FEELS STRANGELY COLD.  I MAY DIE.

Cainad (dec.)

wow it feels good to brush my teeth after that

brief recovery period, then I am totally back on point

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

If this were a spectator sport, the audience would be required to wear galoshes and plastic ponchos just in case they ended up in the 'splash zone'. People with a citrus allergy would be screened.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

navkat

Let me as a question: if a bunch of us are neck-and-neck, say, at like the 16-orange-mark and a bunch drop out, what breaks the tie? Is it pieces? or whole oranges only?

I kind of like the idea of people duking it out til the bitter end in increments, daring each other to eat just one more segment...like up-bidding each other in some kind of ascorbic acid-soaked auction house until we're puking up our own Tripe a' L'Orange.

Suu

The tie breaker is what results after ingesting all the fruit.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

Yeah, the more hilarious version of events is the winne.r

Thurnez Isa

how come I no longer taste the oranges?
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on April 08, 2011, 11:30:08 PM

You guys are fucking stupid.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Phox

I dunno. I kinda like Macbething it. Y'know "Lay on Macduff! And damned be he who first cries 'Hold! Enough!'"

Phox

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on April 08, 2011, 11:30:08 PM
The acid has finally destroyed your taste buds.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on April 08, 2011, 11:31:14 PM
I dunno. I kinda like Macbething it. Y'know "Lay on Macduff! And damned be he who first cries 'Hold! Enough!'"

"Soooo...Whatever happened to the Discordians?"

Cainad (dec.)

Alright, I just finished orange number twelve (LASTER YEAR'S RECORD: ACHIEVED!) and I STILL haven't shat.

I'ma go sit on the can for a bit and "squeeze", because this is mildly concerning to me.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on April 08, 2011, 11:37:46 PM
Alright, I just finished orange number twelve (LASTER YEAR'S RECORD: ACHIEVED!) and I STILL haven't shat.

I'ma go sit on the can for a bit and "squeeze", because this is mildly concerning to me.

:lulz: Get used to it

All that fiber affects people differently. And it is a LOT of fiber.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The effects will last several days.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."