FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

You and me both, sister. I did this shit last year. I did NOT know what I was getting into. 11 cara cara oranges? I should have been dead.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 09, 2011, 12:20:10 AM
You and me both, sister. I did this shit last year. I did NOT know what I was getting into. 11 cara cara oranges? I should have been dead.

Im 13 Cara Cara's...  :sad:
I have to go to the washroom but Im scared
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

What kind of mucus slurping clothesline of butts has to bestow upon themselves a head start in this game whose finish line lies a luxurious 7 hours out?

Well guess what simpering sandbaggers? My iron gut will crush you just like the paper cup you've been crying into all day—you pale flimsy, unrecyclable vassals of corporate dick cheese.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

navkat

Quote from: Nigel on April 08, 2011, 11:47:12 PM
There will be bloating, soon, unless you get the runs.

Bloating. Check.

I got 10 in me.

Luna

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on April 09, 2011, 12:21:24 AM
Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 09, 2011, 12:20:10 AM

Im 13 Cara Cara's...  :sad:
I have to go to the washroom but Im scared

Check in with the story when you're through in there.  Mostly for the funny, but also so we know you didn't prolapse yourself to death.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Requia ☣ on April 09, 2011, 12:09:33 AM
Should do it earlier in the year then, my biggest motivators on Valencias is that they're a third the price of navels here and now.

They're twice the price of Navels HERE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

I got valencias because they were 4 lb. bags for 2 bucks.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Nigel on April 09, 2011, 12:35:37 AM
Should do it earlier in the year then, my biggest motivators on Valencias is that they're a third the price of navels here and now.

wtf?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 09, 2011, 12:37:18 AM
I got valencias because they were 4 lb. bags for 2 bucks.

That's pretty close to what the Navels are here.

I like Valencias better, truth be told. Maybe we should do ALL VALENCIAS next year!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Requia ☣ on April 09, 2011, 12:38:10 AM
Quote from: Nigel on April 09, 2011, 12:35:37 AM

wtf?

Apparently California Navel oranges are in season right now.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I always thought they ripened in like December or something, but that must be the Florida ones.

Suu

Quote from: Nigel on April 09, 2011, 12:41:01 AM
I always thought they ripened in like December or something, but that must be the Florida ones.

Florida oranges are only in season from November to December. And they are far superior to California navels...Cali just has them now.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Requia ☣

I have just very slowly worked my way through Valencia 18, which means I've matched the old record.  I also need to take a visit to the bathroom.  If I don't come back blame Cramulus for it.

Zenpeanut

How the hell are you guys doing this? I've eaten 8.5 so far with another bag of 7, but 8 pounds? Lunacy.

Also, the house now officially wreaks of citrus

Requia ☣

The bathroom has a smell that would make a Nessie run away.  Other than that I feel fine.