News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

You gonna be up all night eatin them bitches or starting anew in the morning?
Me? I'll be doing all the shitting for you I suppose.

Though I REALLY want a fucking orange now.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Oh my bad, I forgot you're like 4 hours behind me.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This asscocking contest ends at midnight, which is in only about an hour and a quarter

fuuuuuuck my insides hurt

shoot me
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I really want a piece of bread and cheese for some reason

or maybe some ham
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Nigel on April 09, 2011, 06:44:03 AM

or maybe some ham

Skip the food. Start drinking Mylanta until you shit chalk. Your intestines might survive that way.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on April 09, 2011, 06:45:39 AM

or maybe some ham

Skip the food. Start drinking Mylanta until you shit chalk. Your intestines might survive that way.

I don't have anything like that. Should I eat chalk?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wait, won't that plug me up?

That's the opposite of what I want to happen.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Nigel on April 09, 2011, 06:46:21 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on April 09, 2011, 06:45:39 AM

or maybe some ham

I don't have anything like that. Should I eat chalk?

If you did, would you shit Mylanta? Grind up a bucket of Tums and mix 'em with milk. Or would that not work? I would do it, but I also will eat pizza even if it's got mold on it. Will it plug you up? It laxitates me.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

EFO is playing Chariots of Fire for me.

Don Coyote

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Annnnnnnnnd.... final orange segment consumed!

I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22  :)

Da6s

Quote from: Nigel on April 09, 2011, 06:54:31 AM
Annnnnnnnnd.... final orange segment consumed!

I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22  :)

I fear ye, O Destroyer of Toilets.
We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

When I shit, it's going to be unspeakable. My farts smell like orange, and not in a good way.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on April 09, 2011, 07:15:02 AM
When I shit, it's going to be unspeakable. My farts smell like orange, and not in a good way.

:horrormirth:

Sir Squid Diddimus

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!