News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nigel on April 09, 2011, 06:54:31 AM
Annnnnnnnnd.... final orange segment consumed!

I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22  :)

:x

son of a shitcock

it's 6 am and I just woke up to vomit for nothing?

no, I can't even... there's no rage, no fury, no feeling of any sort anymore...

Luna

I just woke up.  First order of business, come to this thread.

I have to go put on pance for the sole purpose of shitting them.

Y'all are certifiable.   :lulz:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

NOW THE REAL FUN BEGINS, COCKMONGLERS.

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Suu

Thurnez Isa

I'm going out for breakfast with my room mate
I'm going to wait to use the public toilet
just in case.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Suu

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on April 09, 2011, 03:41:12 PM
I'm going out for breakfast with my room mate
I'm going to wait to use the public toilet
just in case.

TO THE WALL.

navkat

I ate 12 over the span of the day mixed with bananas, grits and other starchy foods and I have to say: I feel fine. I'm drinking my second cup of Island Coconut coffee, had a bagel with cream cheese and am about to go for my run. Not even a rumble.

I must say, I probably could have eaten more...a LOT more, but I kind of let y'all psyche me out a bit with all the Z0MFGITSANEPICASSPLOSION talk. After Nigel started talking about going back to the store, I was like: "well, I'm at the end of my sack too. I either have to make an orange-run myself, or admit that it's over." Fact is: I have a picnic with the muffins in New Orleans on Sunday and the last thing I need is to have run off to feed recycled citrus compost to the Oaks in Audubon Park six times in a hour...so I puss'd out.

I'm totally down for pushing this next year because I wanna know: if a dozen oranges did absolutely nothing to my ass, how the fuck many will it take?

Suu

I don't know HOW, but I just shat pure stomach acid, AND I DIDN'T EVEN EAT ORANGES.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 09, 2011, 04:27:59 PM
I don't know HOW, but I just shat pure stomach acid, AND I DIDN'T EVEN EAT ORANGES.

My bad. Emergency Gastrointestinal Transference. In other words, there's a Stargate in my colon.

I puked at about 6 am, but I pretty much feel great now. :)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Other than nightmares, getting up in the middle of the night to shit my body weight, and waking up with an apparent sugar hangover, I feel... OK.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

President Television

JUICE FOR THE JUICE GOD!
PULP FOR THE PULP THRONE!
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.