News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

MY PARENTS HAVE INFORMED ME THAT I'LL BE BRINGING HOME AS MANY FRESH ORANGES FROM FLORIDA AS I CAN CARRY FOR CHRISTMAS.

YOU HEAR THAT FUCKERS?

FRESH.

LET'S SEE WHAT THE NEW YEAR BRINGS, SHALL WE?!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 14, 2011, 11:19:33 PM
MY PARENTS HAVE INFORMED ME THAT I'LL BE BRINGING HOME AS MANY FRESH ORANGES FROM FLORIDA AS I CAN CARRY FOR CHRISTMAS.

YOU HEAR THAT FUCKERS?

FRESH.

LET'S SEE WHAT THE NEW YEAR BRINGS, SHALL WE?!

From reading this thread, I'd guess bouts of shitting pure citric acid.   :x
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on April 06, 2011, 04:23:54 PM
My doctor friend says "This seems like a bad idea".

I see that as MEDICAL ENDORSEMENT!

This still kills me every time I read it.  :lulz:

Scribbly

The guy I work opposite has been eating oranges all day. He is on number six now. I have been keeping count.

WHICH ONE OF YOU IS IT?!
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That would be an AWESOME IRL TROLL!

Makes me wish I still worked in a cube.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

MOTHER FUCKING ORANGES.

ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG'S DONG SHOVED UP YOUR ASS AND WEARING YOUR MOM'S HOOKER BOOTS FOR A CONDOM.  OH SNAP.

navkat

I'm gonna really do it this time. I'm not stopping until I hyperventillate and go into a state of ketoacidotic shock.

Diabetics, beware.

EK WAFFLR

I kind of want in on this. And I don't even like oranges that much.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Freeky

Quote from: Waffle Iron on January 12, 2012, 09:47:01 AM
I kind of want in on this. And I don't even like oranges that much.

LET ME TELL YOU A LITTLE SOMETHING ABOUT MYSELF, WAFFLE DICK.  I COULD GIVE TWO BEHEADED RATS' LIVERS ABOUT WHAT YOU DO OR DO NOT LIKE.  THERE IS ONLY THE PEOPLE WHO STUFF FUCKING ORANGES INTO THEIR FACE HOLES UNTIL MIDNIGHT OR SOMETHING HILARIOUS HAPPENS, [IE, THE ONLY PEOPLE WORTH BEING] OR YOU'RE A USELESS WASTE OF SPACE, MUCH LIKE FRANCE.

TELL ME, ARE YOU FRENCH?  ARE YOU?  BECAUSE BY DICK GOBBLING CHRIST I DO NOT HEAR ANYTHING IN THERE THAT TELLS ME OTHERWISE.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY PLANET OR EAT SOME TWAT WOBBLING ORANGES.  IT'S YOUR CHOICE, FRENCHY.

EK WAFFLR

:lulz:

NO GOD DAMN IT I AM NOT FRENCH!
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Freeky

navkat

Freeky, you are the R. Lee Ermy of PD and a true asset to the cause.

Carry on.

LMNO

This honestly is continually the weirdest thing I've ever seen on these boards. 

And the fact that you all do it as a semi-annual event makes me thankful to be alive to see it.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 12, 2012, 01:00:10 PM
This honestly is continually the weirdest thing I've ever seen on these boards. 

And the fact that you all do it as a semi-annual event makes me thankful to be alive to see it.

^that.

Also, one of these days you ass stains are goin DOWN

Cainad (dec.)

SON OF A FUCK

IF I HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN ALREADY I'M GONNA [INSERT ANATOMICALLY IMPOSSIBLE AND ABSURDLY DISGUSTING ACT HERE], YOU GODDAMN FIDDLER-CRAB CATHETERS THAT I CALL "FRIENDS"!