News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 12, 2012, 01:00:10 PM
This honestly is continually the weirdest thing I've ever seen on these boards. 

And the fact that you all do it as a semi-annual event makes me thankful to be alive to see it.

I watch it avidly, the way I watch CSPAN.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

And, just like CSPAN, it gives me an erection.

Cramulus

Oh man! Can't compete today... I learned the hard way what happens when you combine coffee and citrus... and I already had WAY too much coffee...

Gotta give some warning if a contest is coming up - give me time to stock up on fucking oranges

navkat

YYYYYUO WILL STOCK UP ON ANAL TAMPONS AND PRAY THAT YUOR OVER-COOKED PASTA OF A GI TRACT DOESN'T PUT YUO INTO SEPTIC SHOCK BEFORE SUNDOWN.

Fractalbeard

Wait, we're doing this today!?!?!? WELL FUCK ME! I'm in class and stuff until 5-ish.

when i get home, i will FUCKING some oranges the likes of which yuo have never seen!!!!2211elevendy1
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.

EK WAFFLR

WHAT? TODAY? IT'LL HAFTA WAIT TILL TOMORROW
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffle Iron on January 12, 2012, 05:12:44 PM

THERE IS NO TOMORROW, YOU LEDERHOSEN-WEARING FJORD HOPPER!  GET THOSE FUCKING ORANGES DOWN YOUR THROAT.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 12, 2012, 06:23:16 PM

THERE IS NO TOMORROW, YOU LEDERHOSEN-WEARING FJORD HOPPER!  GET THOSE FUCKING ORANGES DOWN YOUR THROAT.

OH SHIT. SOMEONE WHO DOES MAGIC MUST IMMEDIATELY RETROACTIVELY ENCHANT SOME ORANGES TO MY KITCHEN.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffle Iron on January 12, 2012, 06:25:22 PM

OH SHIT. SOMEONE WHO DOES MAGIC MUST IMMEDIATELY RETROACTIVELY ENCHANT SOME ORANGES TO MY KITCHEN.

You will GET OUT of that longhouse and you will GET IN that rowboat and you will ROW YOUR ASS to the local trading post, and you will GET SOME FUCKING ORANGES, for SHOVING IN YOUR FACE.

There are no excuses.  There are only ORANGES or FAIL.

Freeky

SLOW THE FUCK DOWN YOU MISERABLE JIZZ STAINS WHICH COVER THE FLOOR OF SOME BACKWOODS TITTY BAR WHERE MEN GO TO WATCH THEIR SISTERS DANCE.  WAS THERE A FUCKING DATE POSTED?  HELL FUCKING NO. 

I BUMPED THIS SWEET FUCKING THREAD TO DISCUSS WHEN WOUD BE A GOOD TIME FOR EVERYONE.  IT APPEARS THAT THIS IS EVEN TOO MUCH FOR YOUR BRAINS TO HANDLE, AND ITS A GOOD THING YOU GUYS AREN'T TOO STUPID TO EAT ORANGES OH WAIT.

:lulz:  That is probably my favorite part of OEC, the shouting and belligerence.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 12, 2012, 06:26:51 PM

You will GET OUT of that longhouse and you will GET IN that rowboat and you will ROW YOUR ASS to the local trading post, and you will GET SOME FUCKING ORANGES, for SHOVING IN YOUR FACE.

NO FUCKING WAY! SEE FREEKY'S POST. I'M GOING TO STAY RIGHT HERE AND BE AN ARMCHAIR SOMETHING-OR-OTHER

[/b]

Triple Zero

Besides, it dark outside in Finland!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Freeky

Quote from: Waffle Iron on January 12, 2012, 06:30:31 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 12, 2012, 06:26:51 PM

NO FUCKING WAY! SEE FREEKY'S POST. I'M GOING TO STAY RIGHT HERE AND BE AN ARMCHAIR SOMETHING-OR-OTHER

I DON'T BELIEVE I SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SITTING ON YOUR ASS LIKE SOME FRENCH BAKED POTATO, WAFFLE DICK.

Freeky

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 12, 2012, 06:35:07 PM
Besides, it dark outside in Finland!

THAT'S BECAUSE YOUR SUN IS BROKEN, TRIPE NERD.

Cramulus

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on January 12, 2012, 06:29:06 PM
SLOW THE FUCK DOWN YOU MISERABLE JIZZ STAINS WHICH COVER THE FLOOR OF SOME BACKWOODS TITTY BAR WHERE MEN GO TO WATCH THEIR SISTERS DANCE.  WAS THERE A FUCKING DATE POSTED?  HELL FUCKING NO. 

I BUMPED THIS SWEET FUCKING THREAD TO DISCUSS WHEN WOUD BE A GOOD TIME FOR EVERYONE.  IT APPEARS THAT THIS IS EVEN TOO MUCH FOR YOUR BRAINS TO HANDLE, AND ITS A GOOD THING YOU GUYS AREN'T TOO STUPID TO EAT ORANGES OH WAIT.

:lulz:  That is probably my favorite part of OEC, the shouting and belligerence.

GUESS WHAT YOU WRETCHED CLEMENTINE-SUCKING POLYP-BRAINED BUICK.

IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG AND YOU'RE A WOODEN BARREL JUST ROLLING AND LOLLING DOWN A LADDER UNTIL I JUMP OVER YOUR ASS AND SMASH YOU WITH HAMMERS.

200 DICK POINTS FOR ME
0 FOR YOU

WHAT WAS I TALKING ABOUT

OKAY TOMORROW IS FRIDAY SO IMMA GET MY DRANK ON, AND I DON'T WANT TO BE CLUTCHING MY VICTORY STOMACH AND SHOOTING VICTORY CITRUS OUT MY ASS AT THE SAME TIME AS I'M VICTORY SPEWING VICTORY VOMIT, SO I WOULD CORDIALLY REQUEST SHIT DAMN PREFER IF WE DO THIS NEXT GOD DAMN WEEK ASS HOLE

:trolling:

Edit to add: Great idea! <3