News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

NEXT WEEK, HUH?  YOU KNOW WHO ELSE WANTED TO DO SOMETHING NEXT WEEK?

PRINCESS CELESTIA, THAT'S WHO.  CRAM YOU ARE A GODDAMN MY LITTLE PONY, NOT JUST A BRONY.  YOU'RE STICKING YOU ODDLY SHAPED HOOVES INTO PEOPLE'S BUSINESS WHEN IT AIN'T EVEN KOSHER LIKE ORANGES.

NEXT WEEK IS NOT GOOD, AS I WILL HAVE AN EXPLOSIVE HATE THAT, IF ORANGES ARE CONSUMED, WILL ECLIPSE THE SUN IN SHITTY ORANGE PULP.

ALSO NEXT WEEK IS MY WEEK WITH THE MONKEY, AND I WON'T DO THIS SHIT WITH MONKEY CUZ I GOTTA BE ON MY GAME WITH HIM AROUND.

MAN THE FUCK UP CRAM.  WHAT'S THE WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN? 

PROBABLY SOMEONE CRAMS YOUR GRAM FOR A CHANGE.

Dildo Argentino

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Freeky

Quote from: holist on January 12, 2012, 08:03:17 PM
one

two

fuck yeah

I suppose you think we're not serious about stuffing real oranges in our faces until we puke.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on January 12, 2012, 08:38:49 PM
I suppose you think we're not serious about stuffing real oranges in our faces until we puke.

Bitches don't know about our oranges.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 12, 2012, 08:39:57 PM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on January 12, 2012, 08:38:49 PM

Bitches don't know about our oranges.

Indeed, they are unaware.   :lol:

Why is it so hard to understand that people here enjoy the thrill of eating themselves sick on oranges, more sick than the other guys, purely for the sake of bragging rights for like a week or whenever it comes up?

BTW, I heard Nigel isn't eating this year.  CROWN = UP FOR GRABS

Cramulus

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on January 12, 2012, 08:43:59 PMBTW, I heard Nigel isn't eating this year.  CROWN = UP FOR GRABS

WHAT?? SHIT MERCIFUL FUCK
THE CROWN IS UP FOR GRABS

:cramstipated:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on January 12, 2012, 08:50:34 PM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on January 12, 2012, 08:43:59 PMBTW, I heard Nigel isn't eating this year.  CROWN = UP FOR GRABS

But YOU'D rather settle for booze, like a PEDESTRIAN.  A NON-ORANGE CROWN WEARING PEASANT.

ONE OF THE VITAMIN C DEFICIENT HOI POLLOI.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 12, 2012, 08:51:57 PM

But YOU'D rather settle for booze, like a PEDESTRIAN.  A NON-ORANGE CROWN WEARING PEASANT.

ONE OF THE VITAMIN C DEFICIENT HOI POLLOI.

Cram is CLEARLY not dedicated to this sport.

I say this with the full knowledge that he is the OP.

SHIT FUCK DAMN

Freeky

SHIT FUCK DAMN, ARE THERE ANY PARTICIPANTS?  OR AM I GONNA EAT ONE AND BE ALL "O SHIT, I JUST WON!" 

WE HAVE ONE VOTE FOR NEXT WEEK ON ACCOUNT OF BOOZE AND ONE VOTE FOR TOMORROR, WHICH FOR  YOU CLOCK IMPAIRED BASTARDS STARTS FIVE HOURS AND TEN MINUTES FROM NOW, ON ACCOUNT OF CHILDREN AND HATE ALSO SCHOOL.

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT GOING TO BE

Sir Squid Diddimus

LISTEN I CAN'T DO THIS SHIT AT WORK AND I NEED HELP PEELING DUE TO CARPEL TUNNEL. fuck that. i have a knife.
I'M EXERCISING MY PEELIN THUMBS IN AN EFFORT TO
KICK     YOUR     ASS

HOWEVER I NEED TIME. A DAY IN WHICH I AM NOT WORKING.
PERHAPS 2 WEEKS.

WHO KNOWS!?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on January 13, 2012, 02:10:18 AM
LISTEN I CAN'T DO THIS SHIT AT WORK AND I NEED HELP PEELING DUE TO CARPEL TUNNEL. fuck that. i have a knife.
I'M EXERCISING MY PEELIN THUMBS IN AN EFFORT TO
KICK     YOUR     ASS

HOWEVER I NEED TIME. A DAY IN WHICH I AM NOT WORKING.
PERHAPS 2 WEEKS.

WHO KNOWS!?

You're skeered.

Sir Squid Diddimus

no. just busy.

and fucking exhausted.

Sir Squid Diddimus

What I meant to say is..

WHAT?! FLORIDIANS ARE NOT AFRAID OF FUCKING ORANGES YOU DESERT RAT!!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on January 13, 2012, 02:14:41 AM
What I meant to say is..

WHAT?! FLORIDIANS ARE NOT AFRAID OF FUCKING ORANGES YOU DESERT RAT!!

That's what you typed, but what I read was "I FEAR THE MIGHTY CITRUS!  SOMEBODY CALL THE HELP DESK!"