News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Phox

LISTEN UP, YOU SHITCOCKING FUCKHOLES. I MAY BE OFF TO A SLOW START, BUT GUESS WHAT? I AM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU! WHY? PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN COCKSTAINS!

Cramulus

halfway through orange #8

urggggh my gutsssssss

the acid is dealing ongoing damage....

I've just gotta focus on my spirit animal: the Cobra.
Specifically Sly Stallone in the movie Cobra

What would Cobra do?

he'd eat 100 oranges and then set the rinds on fire without reading them their rights
okay okay okay

I can get through this

Cramulus

Text from Net:

"Hey Cram, Net here. Please inform the spags I started vomiting blood. I'm waiting to see a doctor right now. OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE

Next message:

They're trying to keep me out of the ER. Gave me Zofram some sort of anti-nausea bollocks that dissolves under one's idiotic tongue.

SCROTE MERCIFUL FUCKWAD NET IS VOMITING BLOOD? HOLY GOD DAMN INSANE MEDICAL JIZZ PATROL THIS CONTEST ROCKS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on January 16, 2012, 09:57:06 PM
Text from Net:

"Hey Cram, Net here. Please inform the spags I started vomiting blood. I'm waiting to see a doctor right now. OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE

Next message:

They're trying to keep me out of the ER. Gave me Zofram some sort of anti-nausea bollocks that dissolves under one's idiotic tongue.

SCROTE MERCIFUL FUCKWAD NET IS VOMITING BLOOD? HOLY GOD DAMN INSANE MEDICAL JIZZ PATROL THIS CONTEST ROCKS

For serious?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

:eek:

I'm almost glad I wasn't able to participate this time around

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on January 16, 2012, 09:59:42 PM
:eek:

I'm almost glad I wasn't able to participate this time around

I'm feeling more than a little smug & vindicated. 

Though I hope Net's okay.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cramulus

my god.. my guts hurt ... from laughing

and also from oranges

Why do we do this to ourselves?

Net says he ate 18 balls of California hate. A little more than 8 pounds of oranges.

WHY DO WE DO THIS TO OURSELVES

Suu

I quit.

I got those burps again, and I can feel the burning sensation beginning to creep it's way down. Though I DID eat more than just oranges this time!!

Why the hell do we think this is a good idea again!?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on January 16, 2012, 10:02:05 PM
my god.. my guts hurt ... from laughing

and also from oranges

Why do we do this to ourselves?

Net says he ate 18 balls of California hate. A little more than 8 pounds of oranges.

WHY DO WE DO THIS TO OURSELVES

He'll be lucky to escape a ruptured intestine.

Fractalbeard

Quote from: Cramulus on January 16, 2012, 09:57:06 PM
Text from Net:

Next message:

HOLY ZOMBIE FUCK! Hope he's ok! Shit!
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.

navkat

Cramulus

Official Purple Orange Award Proclimation

NET WINS THE PURPLE ORANGE AWARD FOR 2012. IT IS AWARDED TO A SPAG INJURED OR DISCHARGED IN ACTION WHILE PARTICIPATING IN A FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST. IT IS A HIGH HONOR AND ALSO A DISGRACEFUL MARK THAT YOU MUST WEAR IN SHAME AND MOCKERY IN PERPETUITY.

SO WHILE YOU MAY FEEL BAD FOR NET, BE JEALOUS AS WELL
for he both rules and is stupid in ways none of us have achieved

REACH FOR THE STARS, SPAGS

Cramulus

TEXT FROM NET;

Zoomcare referred me to the ER to locate the source of the bleeding. Now would be an amusing time to repost some of my shit talking in the Famous Last Words thread.

Can you imagine the conversation he had with the nurse? I wonder how he explained, with a straight face, why he ate 8 pounds of oranges in like three hours?

Don Coyote

Quote from: Cramulus on January 16, 2012, 10:14:58 PM
TEXT FROM NET;

Zoomcare referred me to the ER to locate the source of the bleeding. Now would be an amusing time to repost some of my shit talking in the Famous Last Words thread.

Can you imagine the conversation he had with the nurse? I wonder how he explained, with a straight face, why he ate 8 pounds of oranges in like three hours?
Would he have had a straight face?

I wonder how long until this makes it on the internets. I bet someone he ran into at the ER will tweet it.