News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Phox

Quote from: Suu on January 16, 2012, 10:58:14 PM
Of Tums and Prep H, I'm sure.
I was thinking of grapefruits. 16 pounds of grapefruits.  :lulz:

Fractalbeard

So, what are the totals so far?

I'm holding at 23 right now.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Dingus Thingus Rurouzaru on January 16, 2012, 11:00:10 PM
So, what are the totals so far?

I'm holding at 23 right now.

are you fucking shitting me?

like, Navel oranges? Size of a Magic 8-Ball Navel oranges?

jesus christ if that's true you already won

Cramulus

Fractalbeard

Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.

Freeky

Don Coyote

Phox

I have devoured 8, and will be continuing my domination of oranges when I finish my next review. (I have been procrastinating, damn me).

Cainad (dec.)

If I didn't have to buy them in batches of 100 I'd TOTALLY buy Net one of those enameled bronze coins with a picture of an orange on it, and "FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST" around the edges

Cramulus

from Net:

The triage nurse laughed at me. :) The good news is that the blood is getting brighter red, the bad news is that I keep vomiting blood. I'm being admitted to the regular ass hospital now so thanks for dreaming up this turd-spackled contest, captain ass spanner.

_____

yo, if we can pick a get well thing of some sort, I will totally throw in
because this shit is bananas

navkat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on January 16, 2012, 11:11:19 PM
from Net:

The triage nurse laughed at me. :) The good news is that the blood is getting brighter red, the bad news is that I keep vomiting blood. I'm being admitted to the regular ass hospital now so thanks for dreaming up this turd-spackled contest, captain ass spanner.

_____

I've been screaming about this from the beginning.

And nobody made him "compete".

You fuckers are nuts.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

from Net:

_____

That really doesn't sound good.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 17, 2012, 12:05:33 AM
from Net:

_____

That really doesn't sound good.

EIGHT POUNDS of ANYTHING is bad fucking news.  Eight pounds of CITRIC ACID-LOADED oranges is pretty near suicide.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.