News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

Up to fifteen now. Think I'll call it a day.

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 17, 2012, 12:07:09 AM
Quote from: Nigel on January 17, 2012, 12:05:33 AM
Quote from: Cramulus on January 16, 2012, 11:11:19 PM
from Net:

The triage nurse laughed at me. :) The good news is that the blood is getting brighter red, the bad news is that I keep vomiting blood. I'm being admitted to the regular ass hospital now so thanks for dreaming up this turd-spackled contest, captain ass spanner.

_____

yo, if we can pick a get well thing of some sort, I will totally throw in
because this shit is bananas

That really doesn't sound good.

EIGHT POUNDS of ANYTHING is bad fucking news.  Eight pounds of CITRIC ACID-LOADED oranges is pretty near suicide.

I ate 11 lbs last year.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 17, 2012, 12:35:16 AM
from Net:

The triage nurse laughed at me. :) The good news is that the blood is getting brighter red, the bad news is that I keep vomiting blood. I'm being admitted to the regular ass hospital now so thanks for dreaming up this turd-spackled contest, captain ass spanner.

_____

EIGHT POUNDS of ANYTHING is bad fucking news.  Eight pounds of CITRIC ACID-LOADED oranges is pretty near suicide.

I ate 11 lbs last year.

But you can unhinge your jaw and eat a whole midget.  Different case entirely.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

Yeah, but I also ate only one less orange than Nigel last time. And me, I'm about as wimpy white-bread suburban sissy as they come.

Clearly there is an Orange Force which has a Dark and a Light side. Or something.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 17, 2012, 12:36:27 AM
from Net:

_____

I ate 11 lbs last year.

:lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 17, 2012, 12:54:51 AM
from Net:

_____

I ate 11 lbs last year.

One of these days I'm going to have to collect up all the Nigel facts.

And the Richter ones, too.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 17, 2012, 12:59:06 AM
Quote from: Nigel on January 17, 2012, 12:54:51 AM
from Net:

_____

I ate 11 lbs last year.

One of these days I'm going to have to collect up all the Nigel facts.

And the Richter ones, too.

Oooh, I'd like that!

Telarus

Holyshit you spags. I hope Net is OK. Have we heard from him recently?
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Telarus on January 17, 2012, 01:05:00 AM
Holyshit you spags. I hope Net is OK. Have we heard from him recently?

1.  Under no circumstances is vomiting blood "okay".  I just hope he's alive.

2.  He's been texting cram.  That's about it.  Nothing for the last few hours.

Suu

My system pretty much told me to stop after 7 navel oranges this time around. I'm not feeling "good", but I'm "okay". I couldn't even think of eating 8 pounds...

I know this contest was funny as hell when it started, but anyone vomiting blood is bad. No matter how lulzy even they are taking it. Just sayin'.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eater of Clowns

It would be a shame if Net's condition was let slip to the local media, sparking an outrage on the new dangerous orange eating contest craze.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Pæs

Net is my fucking hero. I don't care how many oranges you other spags eat, if you don't end up in hospital trying to explain TO THE WALL to nurses who are laughing at you, you ain't got nothing.

Cramulus

Quote from: Beardman Meow on January 17, 2012, 02:46:17 AM
Net is my fucking hero.

this!

no word from Net in a while-- just texted him, fingers crossed that they didn't have to amputate his stomach or something

Kai

Wow. I hope Net is alright. You guys are insane and I am laughing so hard. Why am I laughing at this, VOMITING BLOOD IS SO NOT FUNNY?!
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Cramulus

from Net:

The Doc said I should be fine and that stomachs are pretty badass organs. I was just discharged.