News:

PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 27, 2016, 07:46:02 PM

I'm so hungry and full at the same time. Something smells bad and I don't know if it's me. There's still 12 left just in the first bag.

IT BEGINS

The Wizard Joseph

I had a vividly hallucinatory dream of Diogenes and his early "Dog Pack" discovering an orange grove. It was awesome and I'll make it a short story in Dustrael's narrative style.

but FIRST

8 MORE ORANGES ARE GOING DOWN TO TIE AT 22!

I'll have 8+ hours before midnight to put more away!

NONE SHALL AGAIN TOUCH NIGEL'S TITLE!!! NONE SHALL DARE!!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

On a scientific note I feel fine! A bit bloated... I passed chunkily but acceptably. The smell was like hell ripped open in a breeze, but nothing I don't deal with professionally. It's time to push the envelope!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: LMNO on February 27, 2016, 07:17:48 PM
I really can't believe this is happening again.

Best reboot of Groundhog Day ever.

Oh no! To get caught in a loop eating nothing but oranges and shittalking.. Sysiphius has it good by comparison!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

I was thinking "I WILL DEVOUR YOUR WHOLE SPECIES" whilst peeling number 20

AND IT SPAT RIGHT IN MY EYE!!  :fnord:

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

7 defeated. My stomach is very insistent that all this is a bad idea and I should feel bad. My hands are orange-dry and my nails are coated in rind.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 27, 2016, 09:33:28 PM
7 defeated. My stomach is very insistent that all this is a bad idea and I should feel bad. My hands are orange-dry and my nails are coated in rind.

Then stop for a while and wash them hands asap. The chemical will just keep chewing on you otherwise.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 27, 2016, 09:49:49 PM

Then stop for a while and wash them hands asap. The chemical will just keep chewing on you otherwise.

I feel like you don't understand the point of oranges.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 27, 2016, 09:55:26 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 27, 2016, 09:49:49 PM

I feel like you don't understand the point of oranges.

I do. I'm peeling with my bare hands and have not taken my own advice. But now nobody can say that the reasonable path was unknown.

IF WE CAN RULE OUT IDIOCY THEN WHAT'S LEFT TO EXPLAIN THE BEHAVIOUR!??

It must be something else. Something sinister and citrus.

Edit to add:
I've had 22,
And am sick
of the bastards

Like looking at the last 14 I have makes me heave a little. I will go on, OH YES, but must rest.

Something is stirring within. The ORANGES know... oh they know.

(Mild hallucinations? Yay!)

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 27, 2016, 10:11:38 PM
Does vodka count as other food?

No. I don't recommend also drinking for all kinds of reasons. Alcohol will strip your stomach lining and make the acid very much worse sunce you're going hardcore with no other foods.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 27, 2016, 10:14:01 PM

No. I don't recommend also drinking for all kinds of reasons. Alcohol will strip your stomach lining and make the acid very much worse sunce you're going hardcore with no other foods.

9 down

the goal of this is not to be comfortable.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 27, 2016, 10:49:06 PM

9 down

Well I better get eating again then!!

Still, don't be putting yourself in the hospital.

Tell ya what I'll forego the yogurts on my final run. I have about 7 hrs left until midnight and 14 oranges. I'll go the last bunch hardcore, you consider taking it easy on the booze and drinking a water chaser if you feel you absolutely.. must. Deal?

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 27, 2016, 10:57:44 PM

9 down

Tell ya what I'll forego the yogurts on my final run. I have about 7 hrs left until midnight and 14 oranges. I'll go the last bunch hardcore, you consider taking it easy on the booze and drinking a water chaser if you feel you absolutely.. must. Deal?

lol I don't think I'm heading to the hospital.

#10 is sitting there, taunting me.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 27, 2016, 11:10:27 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 27, 2016, 10:57:44 PM

9 down

lol I don't think I'm heading to the hospital.

#10 is sitting there, taunting me.

Destroy it!!

I'm going to switch over anyway,
fuck the whole GI system!!

I borrowed this pic and don't know how to embed it, but it's PERFECT.

Guess I should get peeling.

TIMES A WASTING!!!

OTHER THAN THE
HALLCINATIONS
AND GIDDYNESS
I FEEL FUCKING FINE,
MORE ORANGES!!!

-possible last words of T.W. Joseph  :evil:

Edit note: it's exactly 5:23 pm by my smartphone when I happened to post that.

SO BE IT!!

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl