News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

I'm prepared.  My guts are not. 

I'm down for tomorrow, since that's the only full day I'll have of internets.

Freeky

I JUST ATE 2 ORANGES FOR NO DAMN REASON.  FUCK

SUCK IT, WEENIES.

Freeky

2 MORE WHOOOOOO

BE INSPIRED BY MY GREATNESS.

Freeky

jUST DOWNED NO. 6.  Some people might say, Gee, you're being awfully passive and not funny at all!

BUT WHO'S EATING THE GODDAMN ORANGES? NOT THOSE FUCKS!  THEY'RE THE ONES SITTING AROUND BITCHING LIKE A PILE OF LAMB.  THAT'S RIGHT, BUTCHERED MEAT, NOT PLURAL ANIMALS.

The Wizard Joseph

SWEET MERCIFUL FUCK!!!!!

Freeky what have YOU DONE??!!!

I have no oranges. I want no oranges. I weep to see you run out into THEIR COUNTRY all alone.

Shit I can do about it now. I was planning on trying to write the "Diogenes" story tonight... try to survive. Try.

I WASH MY HANDS AND YOU SHOULD PROBABLY DO IT TOO!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Freeky

BWAHAHAHA!  i HAVE EATEN MY 7TH ORANGE, AND IT WAS FUCKING DELICIOUS.

JOSEPH, YOUR PREVIOUS FORAYS INTO ORANGE COUNTRY HAVE EARNED MY RESPECT, SO YOU, PERHAPS, DO NOT HAVE TO SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS.

I am going to take a short break and devour some meat.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Freeky on December 10, 2016, 08:50:17 PM
BWAHAHAHA!  i HAVE EATEN MY 7TH ORANGE, AND IT WAS FUCKING DELICIOUS.

JOSEPH, YOUR PREVIOUS FORAYS INTO ORANGE COUNTRY HAVE EARNED MY RESPECT, SO YOU, PERHAPS, DO NOT HAVE TO SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS.

I am going to take a short break and devour some meat.

*wheels out on FDR style wheelchair, complex colostomy apparatus in tow*

I haven't been able to shove ANYTHING up my ass since the time I tried going solo!!

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Freeky

Freeky

These must be valencias, because the more I eat of them, the hungrier I get.  Starting my 9th now.

I mean EAT DICKS.  BETTER YET, EAT ORANGES.

Freeky

Final count:  9.  So if they're valencias, 6.  I can't chew anything anymore, it hurts.

The Wizard Joseph

It's PHYSICALLY hard to keep going after about that number.. Good run Freeky! Hopefully your innards will fare better than you jaw muscles.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Pope Pixie Pickle

Don'the start this shit again. Mine was blood oranges and whoops they are in season again

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Pope Pixie Pickle on February 11, 2017, 11:07:30 PM
Don'the start this shit again. Mine was blood oranges and whoops they are in season again

I had a blood orange a couple of days ago just to see if there was any experiential  difference when I happened to see them on sale.

There was not.  :|

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 13, 2017, 03:46:51 PM

I had a blood orange a couple of days ago just to see if there was any experiential  difference when I happened to see them on sale.

They are slightly less acidic on average. I find this makes them less tasty, not more.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 13, 2017, 05:18:20 PM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on February 13, 2017, 03:46:51 PM

They are slightly less acidic on average. I find this makes them less tasty, not more.

It did seem a little bland, but I didn't know about the acid difference. I just figured it was my latent aversion. I tried to focus on the flavor, but found myself eating it quickly anyway like a task I didn't really want to do but was doing anyway.

I definitely don't have as strong of an aversion as I had after my last "experiment".

I still note them in my environment on instinct. On a walk a couple of days ago I was "in my head thinking" but found my eyes shifted downward. Took me a second to realize that I was looking at some orange peels someone had apparently thrown out of their car window or something on the side of the road.

It felt REALLY weird and I'd completely forgotten about the incident until just now.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl