News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Suu

I'm withdrawing.

I can't repel testicular fortitude of this magnitude!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

President Television

For the record, I would be participating if I had the oranges, time or money.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Cramulus

Quote from: CAPTAIN SLACK on June 22, 2010, 05:07:00 PM
:aaa:

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD, OR ARE YOU JUST GOING TO STAND THERE WITH YOUR MOUTH OPEN STAIRING AT THE SKY LIKE THAT SCUNT WHO WORKS AT THE CARWASH? DANGER WILL ROBINSON, IF IT STARTS RAINING YOU'RE GOING TO DROWN AND I'M GOING TO SLAP YOUR CAR LIKE I'M E. HONDA IN THE BONUS STAGE OF STREET FIGHTER 2 WHERE YOU DESTROY A VEHICLE AND TAKE A DUMP ON AN INDIAN.

GUESS WHAT, TURDS-FOR-PIGTAILS? I AM NOW EATING MY SIXTH ORANGE.

President Television

Cramulus

NOT ANYMOAR!
                          \

President Television

Quote from: Cramulus on June 22, 2010, 05:28:15 PM
                 NOT ANYMOAR!
                         \

That man is horrifying and looks exactly like one of my DnD buddies, only white instead of native.

Freeky

ALL RIGHT, MOTHERFUCKERS, ITS TIME FOR THE TRUE CITRUS EATING CHAMP TO SHOVE HER COCKFIST UP YOUR ASSHOLES WITH MOTHERFUCKING ORANGE POWER. SO Y'ALL BETTER BEWARE, FREEKY TAKES NO PRISONERS.

President Television

Quote from: Professor Freeky on June 22, 2010, 05:42:11 PM
ALL RIGHT, MOTHERFUCKERS, ITS TIME FOR THE TRUE CITRUS EATING CHAMP TO SHOVE HER COCKFIST UP YOUR ASSHOLES WITH MOTHERFUCKING ORANGE POWER. SO Y'ALL BETTER BEWARE, FREEKY TAKES NO PRISONERS.

EXCEPT FOR ORANGES. IN HER GAPING MAWFACE. OM NOM NOM

Freeky

HAY CAPTAIN SLACK. YOU KNOW WHAT?

YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT???!

:this: , YOU COCKGOBBLING PUSSY JUGGLING SISSY BOY!

ORANGE # 2, DOWN THE HATCH!

NWC

YOU ARE ALL SO LUCKY I DON'T HAVE ANY ORANGES. NO ONE BEATS ME WHEN IT COMES TO CITRUS EXTREMISM. I ONCE ATE 33 CLEMENTINES IN ONE DAY, SO MUCH THAT THE ACID ATE THROUGH MY STOMACH, GIVING ME PAIN FOR THE 2 FOLLOWING DAYS. THEN I DIDN'T EAT ANOTHER CLEMENTINE FOR 5 YEARS.

FUCKING EXTREME.
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

THIS THREAD IS THE BEST THREAD IN THE HISTORY OF THREADS, AND I ACCEPT YOUR ORANGE-EATING CHALLENGE EVEN THOUGH YOU NOW HAVE A FOUR-HOUR HEADSTART ON ME, CRAMULUS.

NO MORTAL MOTHERFUCKER CAN EAT MORE ORANGES THAN I CAN EAT AND IT IS PROVEN BY THE FACT THAT I ONCE ATE SO MANY ORANGES THAT I GAVE BIRTH TO A CITRUS DEMON-SPAWN WHO WILL PUSH YOUR ORANGE-FAILING ASS DOWN THE GODDAMN STAIRS.

YES, THAT'S RIGHT, YOU ARE ABOUT TO LOSE, AND EVEN RICHTER'S MAGNIFICENT SPHINCTER CANNOT COMPETE WITH THE GASTROINTESTINAL WONDER THAT IS MY STOMACH AND INTESTINES.

I WILL DIGEST THE MOTHERFUCK OUT OF THOSE FUCKING ORANGES, WITH BOTH HANDS TIED BEHIND MY BACK, AND YOU WILL PALE AND FLINCH BESIDE MY GLORY.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

BOW TO ME, PLEBEIANS!

FOR I, SOVEREIGN PRINCESS KAOUSUU OF THE SOVEREIGN PRINCIPALITY OF KAOUSUU HAS WALKED TO THE BODEGA AROUND THE CORNER AND PURCHASED ANOTHER 5 ORANGES FOR GREAT FUCKING JUSTICE.

THIS FLORIDIAN WILL NOT FALL TO THE LIKES OF YOUR HEDONISM, NEPOTISM, JINGOISM AND GAY WANGO AND OR TANGOISM. THIS IS WAR, MOTHERFUCKERS!

8 ORANGES. DOWN THE HATCH SINCE THE CHALLENGE WAS MADE.

I WILL PISS PURE CITRIC ACID FOR DAYS.

MY IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME WILL CAUSE AND ERUPTION OF EXTREME VITAMIN C OVERLOAD MAGNITUDE FROM MY COLON THAT NO ONE WITHIN 362 MILES OF PROVIDENCE WILL BE ABLE TO SURVIVE.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

ugghhhhhhh struggling through number seven...

goddd suuu whyyyyyyyyyyy you gotta raise the bar??

:vom:

Captain Utopia

WHAT THE NOSEFUCK CRAM?  IMMA SICK OF YOU AND YOUR FASCITRUS AGENDA.  IT'S ALWAYS ORANGES WITH YOU ISN'T IT?  LAST WEEK THE "OH EVERYBODY FUKKIN LOOK AT ME, I BET I CAN STUFF TWENTY ORANGES UP MY ARSE" THREAD, THE WEEK BEFORE THAT THE "LETS ALL THROW ORANGES AT THE HOMELESS, IT'S CHARIFUN, FOR ERIS" BULLSHIT.  WHOSE PAYROLL ARE YOU ON, REALLY?