News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on June 22, 2010, 10:43:24 PM
okay okay okay okay okay

it was more of a "skidmark" shart than a hiroshimic trumpeting.

I came home, showered, put on fresh pants with no poop in 'em.

My stomach has ceased its open rebellion but I'm going to take a little break and let it calm down before I continue to poison myself. I AM NOT BEATEN YET!

btw... coffe + citric acid =  :x

This is awe-inspiring raw stupidity in the name of SCIENCE! (and gluttony)
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I need to know something... are you guys eating full-on Navel oranges, or those little Valencias?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on June 22, 2010, 10:50:48 PM
I need to know something... are you guys eating full-on Navel oranges, or those little Valencias?

Valencias are cheating, I think.  You don't half-ass this sort of thing.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 22, 2010, 10:44:32 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on June 22, 2010, 10:43:24 PM
okay okay okay okay okay

it was more of a "skidmark" shart than a hiroshimic trumpeting.

I came home, showered, put on fresh pants with no poop in 'em.

My stomach has ceased its open rebellion but I'm going to take a little break and let it calm down before I continue to poison myself. I AM NOT BEATEN YET!

btw... coffe + citric acid =  :x

This is awe-inspiring raw stupidity in the name of SCIENCE! (and gluttony)

AMERRRUKUH! FUCK YEAH!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

I can't tell what kind they are, but they aren't small, but no navel.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OK... I wanted to make sure. Because my oranges are fucking huge.

Suu

These are from a Hispanic grocery store, they don't fuck around.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I was going to buy a box from Corner Fruit Guy, but he wasn't there. Why is he never there on the days I want his fruit?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on June 22, 2010, 11:06:52 PM
I was going to buy a box from Corner Fruit Guy, but he wasn't there. Why is he never there on the days I want his fruit?

Because he froze to death last winter.  That's just his ghost, haunting you all for not patronizing his business while there was still time.

Dok,
Like Doctor Seuss gone bad.
Molon Lube

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Cramulus on June 22, 2010, 08:48:11 PM
Oh. My. Fucking. God.

It started out
                     as a fart.

and then it was
MORE THAN A FART.

I can't believe it ---

--- I actually just crapped my pants!

--- at work

on the bright side, looks like I'm going home early today!
:potd: Post of the mother-fucking century right there.   :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

BadBeast

I've been reading this thread for an hour, and laughing myself silly at your feeble fucking amateur orangey spaggotry. I've absent mindedly munched down 14 oranges, and I wasn't even aware I was doing it. And I bet you're all peeling the fuckers too, with your stinging acid eaten finger stubs, if you don't eat the skins as well, it's like cutting the crusts off your sandwhiches,  like  you would for a little six year old girl, or a toothless old crone. Skins and all, or GTFO! When I've finished my Oranges, (only another 8 to go) I'm going to eat a sack of potatoes, just to fill up on before going out and eating the whole fucking Orange tree. I have such perfect peristaltic rythym, that I can push out the exact same amount that goes in, as I'm eating, so blow that out of your namby pamby citric scalded arseholes, you bunch of fucking bumgrapes! W00t w00t, Peelers!   :fap:  :fap:  :fap: 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

BadBeast

How does it feel to be the Mother of a little half orange baby then Cram? Stings a bit, I bet!
Are you breastfeeding the little fella? With Boy's milk?    :oops:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Cramulus

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ARE YOU GUYS READING THIS? NEVER MIND THAT MY TOILET BOWL LOOKS LIKE A POST BP TROPICANA GROVESTAND. SOMEBODY IS FEEDING HORSESHIT DIRECTLY INTO YOUR EYES AND HIS NAME IS HORSESHITBEAST. ANY CRAMKNOB CAN GOON THE INTERNET AND GO HUR HUR HUR I ATE 157105 ORANGES. YOU'RE EITHER SO FULL OF SHIT THAT YOUR GRANDFATHER WITH POLIO IS GOING TO STAB YOU WITH A PITCH FORK, OR YOU'RE MISTAKING CLEMENTINES FOR ME GIVING A SHIT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY SO CRAM IT UP YOUR NIMROD AND FIRE BLANKS INTO A BULLETPROOF SHIT PARADE CAUSE YOU'RE SURE AS FUCK NOT POPPING OUT A BABY AND MAKING ME A CRAMMA

AS A POST SCRIPTUM, I HAVE BEEN EATING ORANGES THE SIZE OF BEACH BALLS WHILE I SPEEDBAG YOUR NUTS

AS A POST POST SCRIPTUM, WHO GIVES A FUCK

Cramulus

AHHHHHHHHHH I'M ALL WHIPPED UP INTO A FRENZY

I'M GOING TO THE CORNER STORE
AND BUYING ORANGES
AND THEN I'M COMING BACK TO PUNCH OUT MY MONITOR

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED, FELCH MASTERS
                                                         \