News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My thought is that anything else you want to put in your stomach is totally game.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Zyzyx

Okay Peedy, here it goes. I gots beer and tums to help me out. Here goes...

Zyzyx

HOLY JIZZING BALLCOCKS THESE ORANGES ARE SEEDLESS

YOU IMPACTED GARBAGE BAGS BUSTING TO THE BRIM WITH BUZZARD SPUTUM DON'T REALIZE WHAT THIS MEANS

IT'S GODDAMN GOBBLIN' TIME HOLY HELL

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: Oh, the enthusiasm of the first few oranges!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Zyzyx

On number THREE! WOO! Every tiny open scrape on my skin is now throbbing with pain. XD

Zyzyx, shirtless in his room listening to Nightwish and eating an entire bowl of oranges.

Freeky

Quote from: Zyzyx on June 23, 2010, 11:31:14 PM
On number THREE! WOO! Every tiny open scrape on my skin is now throbbing with pain. XD

Zyzyx, shirtless in his room listening to Nightwish and eating an entire bowl of oranges.

:awesome:

Zyzyx

Think I just hit five, starting on my first Hoegaarden.

At my seventh orange I will pop a Tums. All is well in the world, and this will be a good night, secure in my DOMINANCE.

Zyzyx,
Preparing to perform tomorrow's Epic Bowel Maneuver with the help of Ghost Love Score.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nephew Twiddleton

Zyzyx, taking it up a notch by not only doing it in one sitting but washing it down with a six pack.

You, my friend, are going to SHIT.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Zyzyx

OH SWEET MERCIFUL FUCK MY ASS AGGGH
:x :x :x :x :x :x

The beer combined with the oranges has given me prodigious quantities of gas beyond my previously-estimated capabilities - it BURRRRNS AGH

Such marks the end of all Dionysian revels - wishing someone would pull your arms off and get it over with. At least back in the day your cult-buddies would be only too happy to oblige, even eating you afterwards so you don't go to waste!

Don't get any ideas people. >_>

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Zyzyx on June 24, 2010, 03:34:47 AM
OH SWEET MERCIFUL FUCK MY ASS AGGGH
:x :x :x :x :x :x

The beer combined with the oranges has given me prodigious quantities of gas beyond my previously-estimated capabilities - it BURRRRNS AGH

Such marks the end of all Dionysian revels - wishing someone would pull your arms off and get it over with. At least back in the day your cult-buddies would be only too happy to oblige, even eating you afterwards so you don't go to waste!

Don't get any ideas people. >_>

How many have you gone through?

Zyzyx

I got through eight of the bastards and half my six-pack. To make it more palatable I squeezed a wedge or two into my wiessbier, which was in fact pretty good. I just have to now deal with a vast over-indulging of dietary fiber. I may lose weight, which is good since I am basically a big torso.

I applaud this thread Cram, you helped my American ass appreciate my lack of daily fiber with (literally) visceral consequences.

Nephew Twiddleton

Zyzyx

About to pass out so I'm going to eat one then go to town on the rest in the morning.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

WAITING FOR UPDATES, HERE

IS MY CROWN IN JEOPARDY?