News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

Quote from: Cramulus on June 25, 2010, 07:05:54 PM
my poops are just now starting to return to a normal color

still not "normal" yet

What about now? I MUST KNOW
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't know about Cram, but I'm STILL not pooping normally.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

the effects of the oranges have worn off but I just drank 100 beers last night, so I've been expelling concentrated evil this morning

On days like this, I do more evil before 10 AM than most people do all week

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on June 27, 2010, 02:22:15 PM
the effects of the oranges have worn off but I just drank 100 beers last night, so I've been expelling concentrated evil this morning

You do more evil in any given 10 minutes than most people do all week, if by "evil" you mean "WTF".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

Quote from: Cramulus on June 27, 2010, 02:22:15 PM

Well I drank 110 beers last night, and I'm only exuding 'Playful belligerence' so   :jebus:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Richter

Last time I drank 100 beers I destroyed a bathroom, spent 5 hours as a disciple of Khorne, and then started running a confessional booth.

People still talk about it, and I'm required to attend again next year.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cainad (dec.)

I wish I could be evil/awesome/wtf when under the influence/side effects of substances. To my knowledge it's only happened once, and I don't remember much of it. Apparently I ended up in a tree and lost at least 20 minutes of memory. Most of the time I just get really subdued, though.

BadBeast

Quote from: Cainad on June 29, 2010, 12:39:27 AM
I wish I could be evil/awesome/wtf when under the influence/side effects of substances. To my knowledge it's only happened once, and I don't remember much of it. Apparently I ended up in a tree and lost at least 20 minutes of memory. Most of the time I just get really subdued, though.
20 minutes is plenty long enough to get a good dose of Evil up and running. The memory loss is probably a protection thing, so you're not crippled with useless guilt.  At what you might have done. Or didn't do.  :D
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Cainad (dec.)

Apparently everyone's first impression of me was "woah, this kid's crazy!"

I then proceeded to spend the rest of my college career so far avoiding most parties and being a nerd. Haw haw, fooled them! Suckers.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Was that the time you had a LOT of caffeine?

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nigel on June 29, 2010, 06:40:16 PM

Was that the time you had a LOT of caffeine?

No, this was my first experience with significant amounts of alcohol and pot (at the same time!).

The time I thought I had a shit ton of caffeine was probably the most evil/greatest hour of my life so far (and I actually remember climbing up the tree that time). It was the mother of all placebos. Having lots of real caffeine has never had that kind of effect on me (although to be fair, I don't think I've ever consumed more than the equivalent of 3 shots of espresso in an hour).

Pæs

BUMP.

Those who took part, have you had many oranges since?

BadBeast

I haven't touched one since. Only a couple of orange juice mixers, with vodka. Semi fermented pulpy orange shit is unpleasant enough for my sphincter to itch still, at the thought of an orange. *Shifts uncomfortably* See?

Cramulus

Quote from: Cramulus on June 23, 2010, 02:42:28 PM
YESTERDAY: I CRAPPED MY PANCE FOR SCIENCE
TODAY: I AM BEGINNING MY NEW "NO ORANGE" DIET

died = upheld

edit: *diet

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ferka Zarco on August 05, 2010, 10:57:18 PM
BUMP.

Those who took part, have you had many oranges since?

Not oranges (which I normally don't eat) but I have had orange juice, and lots of it.