News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

I've thought about eating some, but I am too lazy to peel them.

Triple Zero

Quote from: BadBeast on August 05, 2010, 11:11:33 PM
I haven't touched one since. Only a couple of orange juice mixers, with vodka. Semi fermented pulpy orange shit is unpleasant enough for my sphincter to itch still, at the thought of an orange. *Shifts uncomfortably* See?

how was it semi-fermented?

also this thread has made me buy and eat some oranges, although in sensible amounts ...
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Faust

I feel like such a sissy now, I'm eating mandarins.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

NotPublished

hang on, I thought oranges were bananas until I saw the picture

:s

Well I saw the word torture and I thought of banana ...
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

BadBeast

Quote from: NotPublished on August 06, 2010, 12:13:34 PM
hang on, I thought oranges were bananas until I saw the picture

:s

Well I saw the word torture and I thought of banana ...
Pineapples are far more effective instruments of torture than oranges and bananas combined. Painful on insertion, (I would imagine) and devastating on extraction. They should rename them "Goatseapples".  :fap:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Zyzyx on June 24, 2010, 03:41:06 AM
About to pass out so I'm going to eat one then go to town on the rest in the morning.

Bump. Mentioned in the Allow Me to Introduce Myself thread. Also, I think it's funny that Zyzyx was going to suspend it until the next day. He did mix it with beer, which I'm still impressed about.

Zyzyx had some potential, and I liked him. Too bad he got blown up in a freak industrial accident.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

BadBeast

Bastard!   :fap: :x :fap:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

HOLY PINEAPPLE COCKS OF RAGGEDY PROLAPSE!

THIS THREAD HAS RETURNED!

(And I reread the entire thing.  :lulz: )
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I fucking love this thread!

Also, Cainad's fruit  thread. I need to go find it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

ON FRIDAY

I WILL CHALLENGE ANY MOTHERFUCKER THINKS THEY HAVE THE INTESTINAL FORTITUDE TO GO TOE TO TOE WITH ME AGAIN. I MAY HAVE LOST ROUND 1, BUT I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER EATING ORANGES, I SHIT YOU NOT.

Suu

I am never doing this again. Ever.

EVER.

YOU SEE THE COLOR OF THIS TEXT? THIS WAS THE COLOR OF MY SHIT FOR 3 GODAWFUL DAYS AND NIGHTS. GOOD THING WE DIDN'T ROCK THE RUBY REDS OR BLOOD ORANGES OR I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT A GODDAMN PROLAPSE WAS IMMINENT.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

Suu

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 06, 2011, 03:34:39 AM
YOU

ARE

WEAK

Do it.

Do and see who calls who weak, little girl. You know those hemorrhoids? They'll be back, with a VENGEANCE.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

I will, and without a broked shitbox to slow me down, I WILL RULE THE FUCKING PLANET OF ORANGE EATERS FOR A SOLID THREE HOURS.  WITH AN IRON FIST.

See if I don't.  But I need someone to compete against.