News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Apology to Freeky, Fred, Kel

Started by Rev. Dr. Narot, June 22, 2010, 03:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Dr. Narot

My sincere apologies to Freeky, Fred, and Kel, and anyone else caught in the crossfire of my tirade last night. No excuses, I was an asshole and shouldn't have been. Very sorry.
"The only person I hate more than you, is myself, asshole."

Doktor Howl

Very "actual human" of you, Narot.  I'm impressed.
Molon Lube

BadBeast

I wasn't caught up in it,  just watching.  I  remember thinking 'How deep is this hole gonna get',  but you seem to have clambered back out OK.  Nice quick apology too. Best to get them out of the way asap.
I particularly liked the way you didn't try to make any excuses. Excuses have no place in apologies.
But it wasn't me you offended, so good luck.   :|
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Freeky

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Professor Freeky on June 22, 2010, 05:21:37 PM
Apology acknowledged.

Now, now, Nurse Freeky, we all drop on all fours once in a while.  He has made the effort to stand back up, which is more than most do.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 22, 2010, 05:51:07 PM
Quote from: Professor Freeky on June 22, 2010, 05:21:37 PM
Apology acknowledged.

Now, now, Nurse Freeky, we all drop on all fours once in a while.  He has made the effort to stand back up, which is more than most do.

True enough. Apology accepted, then.

BadBeast

And if he really felt like that about vaginas, he wouldn't have done such a wondrous impression of one last night.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Dimocritus

I must've missed something  :?

My experiences with Narot have mostly been good, so I would think his apology is genuine.

Buuuut, DON'T FUCK WITH THE FREEKY, PAL, OR IMMA DROP AN ELBOW ON YOUR NECK-PIPE!
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Dysnomia

Quote from: dimo on June 22, 2010, 06:23:54 PM

My experiences with Narot have mostly been good, so I would think his apology is genuine.

Buuuut, DON'T FUCK WITH THE FREEKY, PAL, OR IMMA DROP AN ELBOW ON YOUR NECK-PIPE!

YEAH THIS

RAWWWWWRRRR!!!   :argh!:

Blarfingarf,
has no idea what this is actually about
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Freeky

Quote from: BLARFINGARF on June 22, 2010, 07:43:18 PM
Quote from: dimo on June 22, 2010, 06:23:54 PM

YEAH THIS

RAWWWWWRRRR!!!   :argh!:

Blarfingarf,
has no idea what this is actually about

I guess narot got dronk last night and was being a dick in IRC.

Jenne

...I thought that's what everyone did in IRC...?

Freeky

Worse than what usually happens, I mean.

Jenne

Nawww...

Jenne,

Has SEEN what's been SEEN...

Although if you happen to save it and repost it here on the board, it turns into instant lulz from what was once an incarnation of utter fail...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on June 22, 2010, 07:58:45 PM
Nawww...

Jenne,

Has SEEN what's been SEEN...

Although if you happen to save it and repost it here on the board, it turns into instant lulz from what was once an incarnation of utter fail...

It's a page or two back in quotes of the moment.
Molon Lube