News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Answers Only

Started by Jasper, June 27, 2010, 09:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alhazred

I don't care what anyone says, tears don't make the best lubricant.

BadBeast

So it's our Home, our Car, our Bed, our TV, but they're your tits. Fine.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

minuspace

and no, we do board, lodge or mount "animals", nor have we clearly established the noses boundary...

Cramulus

*holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

LMNO

Quote from: Cramulus on July 23, 2010, 05:47:50 PM
*holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

love and waffles,
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

That was the best. troll. ever.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on July 23, 2010, 06:53:59 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on July 23, 2010, 05:47:50 PM

love and waffles,
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

That was the best. troll. ever.

Where was it?
Molon Lube

Cain

4chan's /b/, originally.  Since the name of the board is "random", it wound up the usual basement dwellers there no end.

Cramulus

yeah, it's ancient copypasta which probably originated from /b/.  It's my boilerplate response to forced randomness  :p

Jasper

The original intent was to satire Questions Only, but it seems to have actually replaced it by being even more pointless.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on July 23, 2010, 07:40:17 PM
The original intent was to satire Questions Only, but it seems to have actually replaced it by being even more pointless.

It's this sort of shit that's driving everyone to cheap, knockoff benzos.
Molon Lube

Jasper

We can kill this now.  It's not like people are ever going to stop posting pointless shit in questions only, or three word story redux, or the pirate ship thread, or haikus. 

We are driven to dross.

LMNO

It has to go somewhere.  You'd rather some spag takes a dump in a psycho letter thread?

Jasper

Point. 

And yes, Arizona iced tea does taste a bit like White Rabbit candy.

minuspace

[creating conditions of subversion so t3rrorists spoil the party, gee, go figure]
- I have a reference paper for that somewhere, to weave into emergence qua religion