News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Answers Only

Started by Jasper, June 27, 2010, 09:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

cloning machine? what cloning machine?  That was a cloning machine?  Right?

BluTakDuck

Alright yes. Fine. I am your wife.
</sarcasm>

BadBeast

Only if you're wearing Latex gloves. If that stuff gets on your skin, you've had it.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Fujikoma

Badbeat is particularly bad about acception.... Blah blah blsh FUCK YOU.

BluTakDuck

No. I don't think i'm stretching the idea of coincidence too far.
</sarcasm>

Fujikoma

Fujikoma

Holy turd burgler...

minuspace

The colony is analytically infected...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Because I wasn't left with any other choice, really.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

No... A well-ventilated area only.

BluTakDuck

</sarcasm>

Triple Zero

Because it hurts more!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

BadBeast

I realise, on the face of it, the collateral damage seems to be unacceptably high, but any other course of action would have been morally repugnant, and against the greater good.  
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Freeky

AFK

3rd Bass not 3rd Base
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.