News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Answers Only

Started by Jasper, June 27, 2010, 09:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

cloning machine? what cloning machine?  That was a cloning machine?  Right?

BluTakDuck

Alright yes. Fine. I am your wife.
</sarcasm>

BadBeast

Only if you're wearing Latex gloves. If that stuff gets on your skin, you've had it.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Fujikoma

Badbeat is particularly bad about acception.... Blah blah blsh FUCK YOU.

BluTakDuck

No. I don't think i'm stretching the idea of coincidence too far.
</sarcasm>

Fujikoma

Fujikoma

Holy turd burgler...

minuspace

The colony is analytically infected...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Because I wasn't left with any other choice, really.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

No... A well-ventilated area only.

BluTakDuck

</sarcasm>

Triple Zero

Because it hurts more!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

BadBeast

I realise, on the face of it, the collateral damage seems to be unacceptably high, but any other course of action would have been morally repugnant, and against the greater good.  
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Freeky

AFK

3rd Bass not 3rd Base
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.