News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

Tazing Granny

Started by Iason Ouabache, June 28, 2010, 07:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Quote from: Jenne on June 29, 2010, 02:05:52 AM
Vene, sorry, but I call bullshit.  She's on oxygen.  She's obviously mentally and physically ill.  Speaking as a granddaughter to a recently-deceased mentally and physically ill 82 year old, I have to say that any cop who'd TASE that lady rather than "take her down" another way is a fucking pussy.

Yeah, I said it.

And if that shit happened in front of me or mine, MY blood'd be spilled and probably someone else's (like one of the jackoffs in the blue suits threatening a sick old woman), and I'd be in jail for it.  That shit should not fly.  EVER.

I don't care if she had a fucking granade.

Exactly, even trying to defend this action is stupidity multiplied expotentialy. FFS, what happened to common fucking sense?

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 29, 2010, 02:13:29 AM
But Vene got knife fighting training from a guy who used to be an army instructor.

Which is way more experience than I've ever had.

hnark!

Vene needs to get his head out of his ass and realize that unless a person is in good physical condition and has had extensive training they are more likely to cut themselves than anyone else.

The Wizard

Our tax dollars at work. The brave boys in blue protecting us from the ever encroaching threat of the elderly criminal. Wheelchair bandits, thugs armed with walkers, crazed fanatics flinging hard candy...if the cops weren't hear to taze the shit out of them, I don't know what we'd do.
Insanity we trust.

Rumckle

All hopped up on oxygen and God knows what else.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Jenne

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on June 29, 2010, 04:08:28 AM
Our tax dollars at work. The brave boys in blue protecting us from the ever encroaching threat of the elderly criminal. Wheelchair bandits, thugs armed with walkers, crazed fanatics flinging hard candy...if the cops weren't hear to taze the shit out of them, I don't know what we'd do.

Har.  We have an old man out here robbing banks.  Called the "geezer bandit."
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/apr/30/geezer-bandit-robs-vista-bank/

http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/story/Geezer-Bandit-Strikes-Again-Hooked-Up-to-Oxygen/BtvkEUfO70GzLv5uPdo6GQ.cspx  (this one has picture)

THIS shit's for real...but still.  Not many of his age bracket "going fer the gold" in quite that manner...

Freeky

Quote from: Jenne on June 29, 2010, 04:27:10 AM
Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on June 29, 2010, 04:08:28 AM

Har.  We have an old man out here robbing banks.  Called the "geezer bandit."
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/apr/30/geezer-bandit-robs-vista-bank/

http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/story/Geezer-Bandit-Strikes-Again-Hooked-Up-to-Oxygen/BtvkEUfO70GzLv5uPdo6GQ.cspx  (this one has picture)

THIS shit's for real...but still.  Not many of his age bracket "going fer the gold" in quite that manner...

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Nast

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on June 29, 2010, 01:09:23 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 28, 2010, 11:32:45 PM
What a load of crap.  10 cops couldn't handle an octogenarian lady, knife or no knife?

They said, "'She took a more aggressive posture in her bed."

:lulz:

Yes, and you could say the sparks certainly flied.

:lmnuendo:
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Nast on June 29, 2010, 04:59:20 AM
Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on June 29, 2010, 01:09:23 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 28, 2010, 11:32:45 PM
What a load of crap.  10 cops couldn't handle an octogenarian lady, knife or no knife?

They said, "'She took a more aggressive posture in her bed."

:lulz:

Yes, and you could say the sparks certainly flied.

:lmnuendo:

:x

Now look at what you made me do. (NSFW)
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cramulus

Nast

More folds than a sharpei.

:vom:
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Freeky

Hey, at least sharpei are cute.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Reginald Ret

The only way this could have gotten worse:
Cop accidentally cracks open oxygen tank,
oxygen fills the room,
taser-spark ignites the granny.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Triple Zero

Maybe she had suspiciously large teeth, it could have been the Big Bad Wolf?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Triple Zero on June 29, 2010, 10:16:56 AM
Maybe she had suspiciously large teeth, it could have been the Big Bad Wolf?
Heh, imagine that you are one of the cops and this turns out to be actually happening.
What kind of story would you tell the press?
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"