News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

Name Iason's First Born Son

Started by Iason Ouabache, July 01, 2010, 05:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Jasper

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jasper

Ah well, I checked "kreatyve" and "pro wrestler".   :lol:

Michal

Alec, Drake, Dexter, Alexander ( call him Lex or Xander when he's older, depending on personality), DeLeon, Victor, Vincent, Lars, Malcolm, Perseus...

Also I second the notion of Javier, I've never met a Javi that wasn't charming as hell either.
Reverend-Saint Michal, KSC
Psychotik Lobster Cabal
Guardian of the Eternal Loogie
Sporadic Asshat, Minor Annoyance

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerFreedom is something you seize.  And you give the people you're seizing it from a fucking rupture.

minuspace

Alexander as a middle name...

Iason Ouabache

I like the name Alexander but we can't use it because there's already a little kind in my wife's family with that name. We are leaning towards Andrew right now (Drew or Andy for short). Boring but dependable, I guess.
    \

Jenne

Alexander Ahmed is my 1st kid...he hates his middle name, but it's his dad's second name, so we used it, as incongruous as it seems.

minuspace

I know two Andrews.  Andy rocks.

Jasper

Put Andrew on the birth cert, but tell him his real name is 'Android', but they just call him Andy for short.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Jenne on July 14, 2010, 02:03:23 PM
Alexander Ahmed is my 1st kid...he hates his middle name, but it's his dad's second name, so we used it, as incongruous as it seems.
Andrew is my middle name as well as my uncle and grandfather's middle name. He will be the last hope to carry on my dad's family's last name since none of his 6 brothers bothered having sons, so NO PRESSURE!

Quote from: Sigmatic on July 14, 2010, 07:44:37 PM
Put Andrew on the birth cert, but tell him his real name is 'Android', but they just call him Andy for short.
I am liking this idea. I need to find the kid a Radiohead onesie. ;)
    \

AFK

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on July 14, 2010, 08:10:59 PM
Andrew is my middle name as well as my uncle and grandfather's middle name. He will be the last hope to carry on my dad's family's last name since none of his 6 brothers bothered having sons, so NO PRESSURE!

There is such a thing?  I think my boy may need one of those too. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: RWHN on July 14, 2010, 08:14:25 PM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on July 14, 2010, 08:10:59 PM

There is such a thing?  I think my boy may need one of those too.  
Eris had one but I don't know what happened to it. I don't remember where I got it. Might have been eBay or CafePress. Can't find it anymore. The best I can find is this:

http://bit.ly/aSArJE
    \

minuspace

Jacob also came to mind today, amidst Drew whom I was remiss to mention is also solid, and because AAron showed-up and "how to rear your ^ adult children" was on the counter...  :fnord: 

minuspace

and the kitty in the t-shirt will let him know of things to come ;-)