News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

Name Iason's First Born Son

Started by Iason Ouabache, July 01, 2010, 05:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Congratulations. 

Beware, no matter what kind of awesome name you pick out for your son, somebody will find a way to turn it into a sickly cute sissy nick name. 

And it becomes even more difficult when it's your wife and she'd stomp you to the ground if you made fun of her for it.  ;)

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

zappa

did we do that one already?

okay, Luke

no?

alright, that leaves Greg, Kerry, Robert, & Super Hands

LMNO

AFK

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on August 17, 2010, 11:08:05 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 17, 2010, 08:40:32 PM
Oh no, you didn't?  You did.   :lol:

I figured only a handful here would get it, but that's enough for me.

Well I did have a pleasant chuckle.  Good play sir.  Good play.  :)
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Brotep

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on August 18, 2010, 01:07:11 PM
Name him Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm, and ask you - just quickly - if there's any particular thing that you remember about Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm.

That was gonna be my second suggestion.

Cramulus

River

your last name is a river, right? it's perfect!

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Cramulus on August 19, 2010, 12:13:35 AM
River

your last name is a river, right? it's perfect!
My online last name is a river. My real life last name means plain. Confusing, no?

Also, the winner is.... ME!  Ha ha!!  We decided to be very boring and use the name we decided on a long time ago: Andrew Lawrence. He's named after both of my grandfathers which makes my family very happy and my wife's family not so happy. Perseus and Marvin were both in the running but never made it above 4th place. Thanks everyone for playing along.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jenne

Awww, little Andy.  :D  I like it.  And my brother was named for our grandfathers: James Lawrence.  It's a good pick!

Suu

Congrats to little Andrew Lawrence River-Plain!!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Triple Zero

Free pun for Iason when it (inevitably) will be relevant some day soon:: You can't say "Andrew Lawrence" without saying "drool".
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Payne

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 19, 2010, 04:36:40 PM
Free pun for Iason when it (inevitably) will be relevant some day soon:: You can't say "Andrew Lawrence" without saying "drool".

YOU JUST RUINT A BABBYS NAME.

FOR SHAME!

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 19, 2010, 11:30:37 AM
ZALGO? :(

I believe the correct spelling is Z͆́ͭͯͯͤ̓̒̄͊͊ͪ͂ͤ̒̚̚҉̀҉̢̯͚̭̘̻̞̻̦͉̲͈͇̬̬̳̮́A̧̧̢̯͎̲͔̳͖̳̥͙̟͕̦͍͖̙̼͔̾̇̇ͨ̇͛̿̀ͬ́ͧ̊̀̽͟ͅL̵̥͇͙͖̝̲̮̬̪͈̣̩͕ͦ̅ͬ͌̽̀̑ͩ̎̔͛ͣ̈́̒͘͠Gͯ͛̃̑̏̽͊͐̎̍̍̔͛̋͛ͭͥ̉̚҉̶̘̬̯̯͔̠̞̺͓͇̥͟ͅO̷ͤͤͣ̏͑̑̈̕͢͜͏͚̹̞̠̹͍̼̦͔͕̪͚
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!