News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Name Iason's First Born Son

Started by Iason Ouabache, July 01, 2010, 05:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

Kurt Christ

I'm quite fond of the name Gabriel.
If you name him Samael, it is both close enough to Samuel and an obscure enough reference that I doubt many people catch on that he was named after the devil/the Gnostic Demiurge, but it may end up being troublesome for the kid if you're in an area with a lot of religiously educated Jews or Christians.
Perseus maybe?
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Zyzyx

AFK

Heywood

And give him a middle name beginning with the letter U. 

Asking him to do stuff would require less words. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Suu

Or, since your new son is Mason, maybe his can be Dixon?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Suu on July 01, 2010, 02:51:42 PM

Screw Telemachus, go with Odysseus.
Tempting...
QuoteOr start working your way down the pantheon...Priapus if he's well endowed, of course.
Well, judging by the ultrasounds so far he'll be a big hit with the ladies.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Cramulus on July 01, 2010, 02:54:00 PM
Washington Wabash
Wabash is in the running as a middle name since we both grew up extremely close to the river. It's hard to match with a first name though.

Quote from: Suu on July 01, 2010, 03:07:46 PM
Quote from: Rumckle on July 01, 2010, 02:59:42 PM
Lord

Lord Wabash the Third.
This might work though.  :digtbk:
    \

Iason Ouabache

\

Chairman Risus

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Nigel on July 01, 2010, 05:26:57 PM
Walter Nigel Ouabache.
The name Nigel has been brought up. It's probably in the top 5. You can be the godfather if that ends up being the name.
    \

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Father Kurt Christ on July 01, 2010, 06:28:46 PM
If you name him Samael, it is both close enough to Samuel and an obscure enough reference that I doubt many people catch on that he was named after the devil/the Gnostic Demiurge, but it may end up being troublesome for the kid if you're in an area with a lot of religiously educated Jews or Christians.
That would be epic. I'll have to work that one into a discussion. And dude, I live in Indiana. There are no religiously educated Jews or Gnostics without 200 miles of this state.

QuotePerseus maybe?

She actually suggested this one today. I'm not opposed to it but it might become overused because of Percy Jackson.

Quote from: FredleySneijder on July 02, 2010, 03:03:15 AM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on July 02, 2010, 02:58:07 AM
Quote from: FredleySneijder on July 01, 2010, 04:51:36 PM
Xerxes!
:argh!: NO Xs ALLOWED!!!
WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST THE LETTER X????
Xs and Zs ARE BAD LUCK, FRED.THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED IN MY PRESCENCE!
    \