News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

Name Iason's First Born Son

Started by Iason Ouabache, July 01, 2010, 05:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

As I've mentioned before my wife is pregnant and will deliver our son sometime during the month of August. We are completely at a loss for a name for this bouncing baby boy though. We need something epic to go along with his sister's name of Eris Olive. I know, Ares would be the obvious choice but the names sound too similar and would make yelling at/for them too difficult. I need something that stands out and makes people say, "Wow, that is an incredibly awesome name!"

So far at the top of our list is Andrew (yawn) and Archer (not awesome enough). I need suggestions. NOW!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Remington

Michael.

I dunno, I just like that name.
Is it plugged in?

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Remington on July 01, 2010, 06:02:23 AM
Michael.

I'm sorry but the third most common male name in the United States would be the exact opposite of awesome.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

President Television

Jareth. His crotch shall be ever blessed.

Speaking of BLESSED, there's also Brian.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Jasper

Name him Sigmatic.  No really! 

Or Javier.  I've never met a Javier who wasn't charming as hell.

Remington

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on July 01, 2010, 06:28:04 AM
Quote from: Remington on July 01, 2010, 06:02:23 AM
Michael.

I'm sorry but the third most common male name in the United States would be the exact opposite of awesome.
Probably.

I just like it.
Is it plugged in?

Reeducation

I am very calm

Nast

Ooh, I like Paavo! It sounds like something you'd order from an Ikea catalog.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Rumckle

Roget
or
Webster

eta:
you should give him the middle name Orange
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

President Television

Who

Try to get him to go to medical school.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

PopeTom

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Telarus

Btw, 'Zaph' means 'hidden/secret' and 'Od' means 'more' in hebrew.....

http://tekeli.li/onomastikon/

'Jokin Zarranz' is a perfectly historical Basque name.  :evil:

This website is all spatted out by culture, but it's one of the best Name resources I've ever seen.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!