News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Name Iason's First Born Son

Started by Iason Ouabache, July 01, 2010, 05:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cainad (dec.)

Aaron

^jump to the top of any alphabetized list based on first name, instantly

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Cainad on July 02, 2010, 03:25:48 AM
Aaron

Which makes him the first boy to take off his shirt for the scoliosis check in grade school, while Zorro gets to spend the next 45 minutes macking on that sweet hotty, Yolanda...

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on July 01, 2010, 05:58:19 AM
As I've mentioned before my wife is pregnant and will deliver our son sometime during the month of August. We are completely at a loss for a name for this bouncing baby boy though. We need something epic to go along with his sister's name of Eris Olive. I know, Ares would be the obvious choice but the names sound too similar and would make yelling at/for them too difficult. I need something that stands out and makes people say, "Wow, that is an incredibly awesome name!"

So far at the top of our list is Andrew (yawn) and Archer (not awesome enough). I need suggestions. NOW!

Funtimedeyah.

ThatGreenGentleman

Raphael
Zach
Xavier
Paul
Owen
Tahrius
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

President Television

Quote from: Iptuous on July 02, 2010, 03:34:41 AM
Quote from: Cainad on July 02, 2010, 03:25:48 AM
Aaron

Which makes him the first boy to take off his shirt for the scoliosis check in grade school, while Zorro gets to spend the next 45 minutes macking on that sweet hotty, Yolanda...

Speaking of which, Zorro is not a bad name itself.

Also, I'm pretty sure that when names are placed in alphabetical order, it's usually done by surnames. In my experience, anyway.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Gutterbag

Spewfuck

Hymenhorn 

Buttqueen

Anustron
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Pæs

Citizen ab2bd8c0-85b0-11df-a4ee-0800200c9a66

FUTUREPROOF YOUR CHILD TODAY.

But really, just go with John.
After naming one child "Eris Olive", people are likely expecting the second name to be as fantastic.
Surprise and disappoint them.

LMNO

Suu

Switch it around, give him a Latin name.

Marcus Aurelius
Gaius Julius
Numerus Faustinus Secundus (Sooooooo documentable Roman, and it means Lucky Number Two!)
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Pope Pixie Pickle

whatever the second born's name is, he HAS to has a t-shirt saying "Eris is my big sister"

Cramulus

brother of eris-----

Martian

Martin

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Pope Pixie Pickle