News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

ATTN: Canuckistanians

Started by AFK, July 01, 2010, 03:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Happy Canada Day!

May your day be filled with pride and bacon!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

President Television

I am met with feelings of abnormal patriotism today!
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Thurnez Isa

wow
how sad is it that I had to come to PD to be reminded it is Canada Day
:sad:
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Dysfunctional Cunt

Is that milk in a bag?  Is it powdered?

Oh yeah.....  Happy Cananda Day!

Do y'all go crazy and shoot off fireworks and sparklers and shit like they do here?

Jenne

Milk in a bag was such a cool concept to me last year...so much better than the waste of plastic juggy things we do out here.

Happy Canada Day, Dudes/Dudettes!

Remington

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fireworks tonight!
Is it plugged in?

hooplala

Any shred of patriotism I still held onto was squashed this past week, so fuck Canada.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Remington

Quote from: Hoopla on July 01, 2010, 09:58:09 PM
Any shred of patriotism I still held onto was squashed this past week, so fuck Canada.
With the G20 shit? Yeah, that was bad.
Is it plugged in?

LMNO

There's a facebook blog making the round by a guy who claims he was arrested and held without charge for 23 hours.  It's pretty harowing, but I have to remember the Pentabarf, and keep in the back of my head that this hasn't been verified as true.