News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Fucking And Massage ! Wow

Started by Desilwamba, December 05, 2008, 08:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fomenter

welcome desilawamba how did you find us?
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Requia ☣

Quote from: Desilwamba on December 08, 2008, 09:29:15 AM
Greetings to all,
Please let it be known that am real and not a scum.I sent that as somekind of a joke.I did not really mean what I wrote.
Am from Sub-Sahara Africa and am happy about that.Iason contacted me for the first time when I signed up for principia Discordia.Thats why I sent him an email to help me learn more about the Fraternity.
Am really sorry if I have messed up.I owe all of you an apology.Am a novice and needs to learn a lot from all of you.Please be positive towards my ignorance and teach me the right stuff.
Bye,
Desilwamba.

Awesome, now I just need someone from Antartica and I'll have met someone on every continent whilst online.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Suu

Welcome Desilwamba! I hope you learn new things here!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on December 08, 2008, 04:07:48 PM
Greetings to all,
Please let it be known that am real and not a scum.I sent that as somekind of a joke.I did not really mean what I wrote.
Am from Sub-Sahara Africa and am happy about that.Iason contacted me for the first time when I signed up for principia Discordia.Thats why I sent him an email to help me learn more about the Fraternity.
Am really sorry if I have messed up.I owe all of you an apology.Am a novice and needs to learn a lot from all of you.Please be positive towards my ignorance and teach me the right stuff.
Bye,
Desilwamba.
It seems that you've already figured out the Golden Apple of Discord part.  Hopefully we haven't scared you away already.

Desil?  No relation to Chef, I assume.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 06, 2008, 05:24:19 AM
The IP resolves as Eastern Europe/Middle East.  Probably a bot.

Cast your votes:  Squash like a bug, or wait to see if there's a human involved?

I don't care if it's a bot or a human, if it keeps making posts like this let it keep posting.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Be Kind, Please RWHNd on December 08, 2008, 11:11:28 AM
Greetings to all,
Bye,
Desilwamba.

In the grand scheme of things, you haven't even come close, so I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it.  Welcome to the boards. 

This is what happens when you're nice to new people.  They leave, and never come back.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 09, 2009, 08:22:48 PM
Quote from: Be Kind, Please RWHNd on December 08, 2008, 11:11:28 AM
Greetings to all,
Bye,
Desilwamba.

In the grand scheme of things, you haven't even come close, so I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it.  Welcome to the boards. 

This is what happens when you're nice to new people.  They leave, and never come back.

I am still unsure if it was someone from sub-Saharan Africa or someone having a good joke via a proxy. Either way there should be more posts like it.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Dalek

Greetings to all,
Bye,
Desilwamba.

Mesa confused...

Shibboleet The Annihilator

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"