News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

DADT Survey- What would you do if you were FORCED to shower with a GAY!?

Started by DiscoUkulele, July 10, 2010, 04:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on July 25, 2010, 06:11:41 PM
Quote from: Cain on July 25, 2010, 05:38:17 PM
Oh where is Bill Hicks, now that we need him?

"I'm against gays serving in the military.  I don't think it's right.  It just ain't natural or moral.  It goes against my moral beliefs.  Hey, is that a village full of innocent women and children?  Where'd I put the napalm?   Wheeeeeee BOOM!!!"

This

Hired killers are real sticklers for the finer points of Natural Law and the deontological and teleological ethics that result from it.  When not, you know, dropping bombs on people.

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Charley Brown on July 25, 2010, 06:26:56 PM
If I had to shower with gays I would rinse, lather, rinse, dry off, get dressed.

Or is that too simple?
Quote from: Sigmatic on July 25, 2010, 09:10:34 PM
You forgot to commit a hate crime.

:lulz: :horrormirth: :lulz:

Don Coyote

Something I posted on another forum.

"AMG THERE R DOOD THAT PUT THERE DOOD PARTS IN UTHER DOODS!!!!!!! THAT MAKES DEM TERRIBAD AT FITE!!!!! I NO DIS CUZ I R A GENERAL!!!!!!"

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: aedh on July 31, 2010, 09:49:06 PM

"AMG THERE R DOOD THAT PUT THERE DOOD PARTS IN UTHER DOODS!!!!!!! THAT MAKES DEM TERRIBAD AT FITE!!!!! I NO DIS CUZ I R A GENERAL!!!!!!"

And what part of the response at Maintankadin made you think that re-posting that thoughtful message would be a good idea?
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on August 01, 2010, 05:26:39 AM

And what part of the response at Maintankadin made you think that re-posting that thoughtful message would be a good idea?

Well I thought it was funny.

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Don Coyote

Cain

Pæs

Cain

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: The Great Bovinity on August 01, 2010, 06:29:15 AM
Quote from: Golden Applesauce on August 01, 2010, 05:26:39 AM

Well I thought it was funny.

try dealing with the prejudices of thousands while trying to win a war that can't be won and having your career on the line and failing.  prejudice shouldnt be so pervasive to troop welfare and mission accomplishment, but it is.  i'm glad you come from a place so enlightened that the idea of discriminating against homosexuals is ridiculous to you (no sarcasm), but a substantial portion of america struggles with this shit.
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on August 02, 2010, 06:25:39 AM

try dealing with the prejudices of thousands while trying to win a war that can't be won and having your career on the line and failing.  prejudice shouldnt be so pervasive to troop welfare and mission accomplishment, but it is.  i'm glad you come from a place so enlightened that the idea of discriminating against homosexuals is ridiculous to you (no sarcasm), but a substantial portion of america struggles with this shit.

HAI. Stop taking yourself so seriously.

East Coast Hustle

Yeah, dealing with hostility from your own troops while in a hostile environment where anybody who isn't your troops might be about to kill you is totally not a serious subject.

asstard.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: The Great Bovinity on August 02, 2010, 06:29:24 AM

it is my business
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

Jenne

Quote from: The Great Bovinity on August 02, 2010, 06:29:24 AM

There are other subforums where this type of levity is tolerated.  This happens to not be one of them.

Carry on.